College Dunk Contest is tonight!

MATTLUVSAUBURN

Yep he's in it. Starts at 8PM on ESPN, although I'm not sure if the 3-point contest is first or second.

Yep he's in it. Starts at 8PM on ESPN, although I'm not sure if the 3-point contest is first or second.

Not sure but usually those all star shows have the three point competition first and the dunk contest is the finale.

Not sure but usually those all star shows have the three point competition first and the dunk contest is the finale.

I kind of assumed so, just because otherwise the 3-point contest would be a let down.

I think KG will win it. Also, the high school dunk contest was terrible. Shaq Johnson would have easily won it. Too bad they only let McDonald's All-Americans participate.

I think KG will win it. Also, the high school dunk contest was terrible. Shaq Johnson would have easily won it. Too bad they only let McDonald's All-Americans participate.

agreed caddy.  Was thinking the same thing myself.

Can't wait to see KG do his thing. They just showed a quick reel for the dunk contest, and KG had 2 clips in it.

KG finished 2nd in the Dunk Contest.  Little man Jame Justice all of 5'8" at best has some major hops.  His running verticle was a high of 49".  He's 68" tall and he is leaving the floor and going up 49".  That aint possible.  

KG represented Auburn very well!!!  WTG KG!!!  WAR EAGLE!!!

That was the most entertaining dunk contest I've ever seen. I also liked that they kept it moving. KG represented Auburn well coming in second place, and I'm glad he didn't do any stupid dances after his dunks.

If you watched closely, it seemed that he was being a great sport the entire time! He was always the first out on the floor to congratulate or give props to the other guys when they dunked. That might have made me happier than seeing him place 2nd.

KG had some great dunks tonight. I thought he won it after little man missed that first dunk, then he dropped the hammer on that second one! He made Spud Webb proud!!

Yeah I was voting like crazy for KG, and I usually dont like small ppl getting points in dunk contests just for being short but Justice brought the house down on that last one.

Archived