2013 5* TE O.J. Howard (Alabama signee)

BurtonJ20

I would really like for OJ to flip to Auburn.

Yep.

Well thought out post.

Same for yours. It added so much to the thread. Thanks for sharing  :-\

:-\

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turds got a late commitment last night from another Top 10 TE, Josh McNeil.  He is rivals 10th ranked TE from Durham NC.  Is this telling or did they need two TE signed this year?

No. They were planning on 2 TEs anyway. Plus there are eligibility questions about McNeil.

Bammer now leads for another 4* TE in Greg Tobada. That could make things very interesting for Auburn and OJ.

Bammer now leads for another 4* TE in Greg Tobada. That could make things very interesting for Auburn and OJ.

Surely Nick is smart enough than to just sign a bunch of TE's without talking to OJ about it. I truly believe this will have no effect on him. I'm pretty sure OJ wants to play WR anyways..

Won't impact it at all.  "If he decides to commit to Alabama, Taboada will more than likely start off at the H-back position, where he could help with his blocking ability."  They also talk about how Saban wants him as a LB but they are offering him TE just to appease him.  Saban likes his athleticism and says he can play multiple positions.

Guest jrljr

Ellitor, I for one appreciate everything you contribute to this site, you always acknowledge sources when you can. It also allows me to keep being lazy while staying in the know. For that    I thank you kind sir. (Check PM for my paypal info...)

:laugh:

Seriously though I and I am sure others appreciate posters like you. Without you guys there would just be a bunch of morons like me here.

Won't impact it at all.  "If he decides to commit to Alabama, Taboada will more than likely start off at the H-back position, where he could help with his blocking ability."  They also talk about how Saban wants him as a LB but they are offering him TE just to appease him.  Saban likes his athleticism and says he can play multiple positions.

So, I wonder if Tobada would come to UA as LB recruit?  I've never heard anything about OJ needing to be the only recruit at TE but it looks like both UA and AU have decent depth at H back and TE to me.

Ellitor, I for one appreciate everything you contribute to this site, you always acknowledge sources when you can. It also allows me to keep being lazy while staying in the know. For that    I thank you kind sir. (Check PM for my paypal info...)

:laugh:

Seriously though I and I am sure others appreciate posters like you. Without you guys there would just be a bunch of morons like me here.

jrl:  Now, if you're giving out your paypal info, your friendly mod squad that works pro bono would gladly take advantage of your kindness!!  HappyDance.gif

Do we have real shot at OJ or is it just alot of sunshine pumpers sayn we going to get him????? 

Do we have real shot at OJ or is it just alot of sunshine pumpers sayn we going to get him????? 

Yep.

Yep.

:dunno:    u got me LOL

Guest Tigereagle03

I dont think we do he seems solid especially with his dad not caring for us..but ive been told by insiders we have a real shot..

I haven't seen a lot of folks saying that we will. I see them saying that we have a legit shot. He is committed to UA so it is what it is. Would love to have him but can't lose sleep over him when we have a lot more cruitin to do!

I haven't seen a lot of folks saying that we will. I see them saying that we have a legit shot. He is committed to UA so it is what it is. Would love to have him but can't lose sleep over him when we have a lot more cruitin to do!

I want this guy in O&B so bad that just one person sayn we going to get him is alot to me ;D

We have a real shot!

Not as a TE, but as a WR. :we:

Actually we would use him in both roles because the TE is huge in Lefty's offense.

You're saying it wrong. It's:

davehesterstoragewars.jpg

He is annoying.....but can buy some lockers

Once again don't pay any attention to public comments, especially on a radio station inbammerham.  Re member foster wass saying he was firmly committed to bammer until that day he magically decided to call a press conference. He had been silently committed to AU for a while before he called the press conference.  Be patient let it all play out.  Not saying we def get him but we are in the hunt and have a chance.

Archived