2013 5* TE O.J. Howard (Alabama signee)

BurtonJ20

Weird things are happening. ;):-X:thumbsup:

care to elaborate?

He is going through puberty.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oj is one of those situations where I will believe it when I see it..

I've seen nothing to convince me we have a shot in Hades at swinging him.

This ship sailed a long time ago, imo. The only reason I still check this thread is to see how the latest "has anyone heard anything" question is phrased. I'm beginning to feel the same about TM but I still have some hope there.

This ship sailed a long time ago, imo. The only reason I still check this thread is to see how the latest "has anyone heard anything" question is phrased. I'm beginning to feel the same about TM but I still have some hope there.

The odds are long but the ship has far from sailed.

conjecture, inuendo, wags, gut feeling, etc....he's a goner E. Hope I'm wrong but it would only be the second time in my life. :'(

conjecture, inuendo, wags, gut feeling, etc....he's a goner E. Hope I'm wrong but it would only be the second time in my life. :'(

An insider will tell you when he is a goner. Otherwise don't give up hope.

Here's what catches my attention...... (and forgive me if i'm getting my facts wrong, as i am drawing this from a feeble memory)......

OJH had indicated that he wanted to be considered as a wide receiver.  bama seems to be pretty adamant that he is going to be a TE.  

He is now tweeting (seemingly proudly) that he is down to 227.  lloking through orange and blue lenses, is OJH telling the coaching staff at bama that he doesn't care what they want?  He wants WR?  if he doesnt carry the weight of a TE, and has the skills for WR, and they don't want him there, maybe someone else does.  

just thinking out loud.. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Here's what catches my attention...... (and forgive me if i'm getting my facts wrong, as i am drawing this from a feeble memory)......

OJH had indicated that he wanted to be considered as a wide receiver.  bama seems to be pretty adamant that he is going to be a TE.  

He is now tweeting (seemingly proudly) that he is down to 227.  lloking through orange and blue lenses, is OJH telling the coaching staff at bama that he doesn't care what they want?  He wants WR?  if he doesnt carry the weight of a TE, and has the skills for WR, and they don't want him there, maybe someone else does.  

You are over analyzing the tweet. 

Maybe, but back to the subject at hand regarding his weight - why would a 227 pound guy like OJ be stoked about shedding weight when in bama's offense he's definitely going to have to do some blocking from tightend? Seems like he'd be trying to add weight, rather than lose it.

Maybe, but back to the subject at hand regarding his weight - why would a 227 pound guy like OJ be stoked about shedding weight when in bama's offense he's definitely going to have to do some blocking from tightend? Seems like he'd be trying to add weight, rather than lose it.

It's probably because he wants to plat receiver and he is not worried about Bammer putting him at TE right now.

insiders? excuse me if I choose not to wait. Not only do I rarely see any inside information posted here but simply based on all the things OJH has said I would say the odds are way beyond long. And dont compare him to TJY....yeldon never made the comments Howard has made.

Sometimes ppl aren't ALLOWED to be specific, at the request of someone else. Just remember nothings as black and white as it seems, there's always some gray. Tthis year there's a lot of gray. On NSD there will be a lot of orange and blue. Read into that what you will. WDE!

Sometimes ppl aren't ALLOWED to be specific, at the request of someone else. Just remember nothings as black and white as it seems, there's always some gray. Tthis year there's a lot of gray. On NSD there will be a lot of orange and blue. Read into that what you will. WDE!

insiders? excuse me if I choose not to wait. Not only do I rarely see any inside information posted here but simply based on all the things OJH has said I would say the odds are way beyond long. And dont compare him to TJY....yeldon never made the comments Howard has made.

I agree with this which is why I do not see a flip happening but I do know the coaches are working very hard on him. Until the coaches stop working him it's not over.

This year AUB has won the state recruiting war and believe me satan is holding on strong with OJ. IMO satan will say and do anything to keep the last remaining prize of the 2013 recruits in Alabama. Not saying that OJ will not flip but it would be a major surprise in my view.

Things aren't always as they appear and I can assure you our chances are way better than "beyond long". February is a long way away.

Guest jrljr

Things aren't always as they appear and I can assure you our chances are way better than "beyond long". February is a long way away.

How dare all these "Sunshine Pumpers" bring excitement and...(Gasp)...OPTIMISM...to our Board and then even include in their posts? What if HE ( :devil:)found out? For the love all that is holy don't make HIM angy. Besides, my wife and little boy read this at times, and we are very content in our mediocory. Second place is better than nuthin..right?

:pcprobs:    :banghead:

This year AUB has won the state recruiting war and believe me satan is holding on strong with OJ. IMO satan will say and do anything to keep the last remaining prize of the 2013 recruits in Alabama. Not saying that OJ will not flip but it would be a major surprise in my view.

I think it is a bit extreme to equate Nick Saban with Satan. I do not mean to get all religious on this board but for a man who is pretty devout in his faith and has mass said before every game, it is very tasteless to call him that especially over a football rivalry. I am the first person to say I am not a fan of how Saban runs his program but let's not take things too far

I think it is a bit extreme to equate Nick Saban with Satan. I do not mean to get all religious on this board but for a man who is pretty devout in his faith and has mass said before every game, it is very tasteless to call him that especially over a football rivalry. I am the first person to say I am not a fan of how Saban runs his program but let's not take things too far

Lets also not take things to literal either.

I'm a Christian but understand a joke when I hear or see one.

SABAN= :devil:

Archived