THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Just dropping in to ask...are you guys going to make an Asylum on...the other side?

It will be transferred over as is.  All subjects, threads and posts (including post counts for those who care) will be merged into the new boards. 

I wish they would use this website layout. It seems a lot better.

Me too.

I just hope that some of the mods that are the major contributors around here still have input. Sure there are some mods that I dont care too much about, but some are really good good guys that look out for the best interest of the site and not just power tripping.

I respectfully disagree.

:dunno:  WTH?

I just hope that some of the mods that are the major contributors around here still have input. Sure there are some mods that I dont care too much about, but some are really good good guys that look out for the best interest of the site and not just power tripping.

I respectfully disagree.

I think the moderation here is far too heavy-handed and there's more than a couple of power-tripping mods here.  I'm not going to name names.

I respectfully disagree.

I think the moderation here is far too heavy-handed and there's more than a couple of power-tripping mods here.  I'm not going to name names.

We have a set of rules to go by.  We are charged with maintaining those rules.  I don't necessarilly agree with all of them but they are the rules we have. 

343 :happydance::yay::trampoline::hellyeah:

Where'd chu make it to? :laugh:

Eff, Seal has a really great cover of "A Change Is Gonna Come" on his Standards record. Seriously good........

While realizing there is the human element, some issues are as much about consistency as anything. #datallimagonnasayboutdat

Morning folks......... :cool:

So, I'm browsing through job listings here locally and it's like having a cold bucket of water dumped on your head when you realize you're underpaid by ~40% by market standards.

40% is a large amount. Don't read until the weekend. Bourbon at home ;)

They're staying until Saturday.  :banghead:

40% is a significant amount.  Got my resume out for review with a tech writing friend.  I expect I'll be taking my talents elsewhere.

Heya 62

One of the benefits of living off of 280 is that there are a lot of hotels nearby to make them reservations when they visit. Sis in law is pretty cool, bil is a Dallas detective and boring as humanly possibly be, nice guy but like talking to a brick wall. :laugh: Good guy, 100%, lack of personality 1000%. Need a rental car? :hellyeah: