THE ASYLUM

bigbird

A short return trip would be fine, but to go back and do it all over again? HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did really well to live through the first time and it ain't over yet :cool:

Let me guess which finger. Seems as if I have seen that salute somewhere before

What's up AA? 11 Weeks!!  :hellyeah:

Ok, thoughts on this. An employee calls because she says she has a headache, and is staying home. There is a good bye lunch meeting scheduled for someone today, so the "sick employee" said she will meet everyone for lunch, but she can't seem to make it to work. The supervisor allows it. There is something wrong there, right? Maybe it's just me.

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet::banghead:

What's up AA? 11 Weeks!!  :hellyeah:

Ok, thoughts on this. An employee calls because she says she has a headache, and is staying home. There is a good bye lunch meeting scheduled for someone today, so the "sick employee" said she will meet everyone for lunch, but she can't seem to make it to work. The supervisor allows it. There is something wrong there, right? Maybe it's just me.

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet::banghead:

We had a guy call in and then go hunting…..on the site hunting club.  :laugh: I wouldn’t let him go for playing hooky to go hunt but daymn, do you want someone that stupid working at a chemical plant?  :rolleyes:

Drive by.   Just checking to see if the new Asylum was still here. 

Still here and keep an eye out for that brown van.  ;) Oh, grab me some Whitt’s while you’re in the area.  :laugh:

Calling in to go hunting is something I would do. Maybe not on company land though.  :laugh:

Yeah Barn, almost 11 weeks! For all the hell we've gone through, the weeks are sure passing by fast now

My brother and his wife are a little over 11 weeks right now. Whatever it is will be here before we know it.  :laugh:

Calling in to go hunting is something I would do. Maybe not on company land though.  :laugh:

Yeah Barn, almost 11 weeks! For all the hell we've gone through, the weeks are sure passing by fast now

I've been telling TT about some of the stuff that happens here, this guy is scary.  :laugh:

Well, you said good morning to 62, barn, eff and golf. You didn't say anything to me so why should I? ;D

I don't think he was talking to Golf.  ;)        :tease:        :laugh:

I'm positive his not

We are counting down to week 16. Gonna spring for the 4d ultrasound. Be no doubt after that

Well, you said good morning to 62, barn, eff and golf. You didn't say anything to me so why should I? ;D

I'm positive his not

Why is that? Not allowed to talk about you?

We are counting down to week 16. Gonna spring for the 4d ultrasound. Be no doubt after that

I'm positive his not

Sure everyone else does except Heidi. Just agreeing with 62

I'm positive his not

Sure everyone else does except Heidi. Just agreeing with 62

Just making sure nothing has changed. Didn't want to lose out  ;D  For the record, I agree with 62 also