THE ASYLUM

bigbird

What the hell is going on?????    >:(     AGAIN?   :beatmullet:

You didn't get the memo?  :dunno:

:laugh: Warrior strikes again.  :laugh:

We are counting down to week 16. Gonna spring for the 4d ultrasound. Be no doubt after that

Well, you said good morning to 62, barn, eff and golf. You didn't say anything to me so why should I? ;D

I don't think he was talking to Golf.  ;)        :tease:        :laugh:

I'm positive his not

Why is that? Not allowed to talk about you?

Sure everyone else does except Heidi. Just agreeing with 62

Just making sure nothing has changed. Didn't want to lose out  ;D   For the record, I agree with 62 also

Oh God, two people agreeing with me, the world is coming to an end.  :-X

What the hell is going on?????    >:(     AGAIN?   :beatmullet:

You didn't get the memo?  :dunno:

:laugh: Warrior strikes again.  :laugh:

Or at least a close relative.  :laugh:

Who was the idiot this time?

We're looking for the eunuch now.  :laugh:

My pops is a lilttle different sometimes; he pronounces that word "uniques"   :laugh:

:laugh: I would like to say both are applicable, unfortunately not.  :rolleyes:

I don't know if these two ladies have been discussed yet, but they are really something.

They are from the Shoals, and the song was inspired by the April 27th tornadoes.

I don't know if these two ladies have been discussed yet, but they are really something.

They are from the Shoals, and the song was inspired by the April 27th tornadoes.

Not available on mobile.  :(

Not available on mobile.  :(

They are called the Secret Sisters. They are relatively young, and are just starting to blow up. T-Bone Burnett has produced some of their work, and has really helped them. That link is to a song titled, "Tomorrow Will be Kinder" that just so happens to be on the soundtrack of that movie from the books everyone seems to like, Hunger Games.

They are really doing well for themselves. I read in the paper today, that they will be on the debut episod of a new concert series show that will be airing this Saturday night on APT (check your local listings  :laugh: ). The show is called Front Row Center.

They had a 5 or 10 minute spot on the Weather Channel talking about that song on the 1 year anni. special they did. They seem to have it together. I love their voices.

I've been thinking about appropriate employment for whoever removed our last thread.

They should be Travolta's massage therapist for the next 20 years. Without pay.

I've been thinking about appropriate employement for whoever removed our last thread.

You sure that wouldn't be payment?  :-\

I've been thinking about appropriate employement for whoever removed our last thread.

I guess I have to question, why would the therapist stay for two hours if all of that was happening? You're a grown-ass man...walk out.

Looks like we’ll have to wait a little longer for the world to end.  :banghead:http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/story/2012-05-08/maya-apocalypse-calendar-2012/54879760/1

What will I do with all my doomsday stuff? :-\

Sell it, I know a member of this site that would be interested. A mod still on a research hiatus.  :laugh::-X

Looks like we’ll have to wait a little longer for the world to end.  :banghead:http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/story/2012-05-08/maya-apocalypse-calendar-2012/54879760/1

Sell it, I know a memeber of this site that would be interested. A mod still on a reasearch hiatus.  :laugh::-X

Careful now, we're only on day two.  ;)                            :laugh:

Sell it, I know a member of this site that would be interested. A mod still on a research hiatus.  :laugh::-X

hehehhehehehehehe :laugh:

It could be and most likely would be payment.

According to the plaintiffs attorney on a CNN interview, Travolta liked a lot of glute work. I can't imagine one glute would have a problem rubbing another.

It could be and most likely would be payment.

According to the plaintiffs attorney on a CNN interview, Travolta liked a lot of glute work. I can't imagine one glute would have a problem rubbing another.

I usually just walk out when I don't like something but that's just me.  :dunno: