THE ASYLUM

bigbird

The same type of rumors have circulated for years about Tom Cruise, Richard Gere,  John Schneider and many others. Who knows if they are true or not, no doubt in my mind however that there will be people who will try to take monetary advantge of that. It is also an amazing thing to watch the lengths that people will go to in order to be around what they perceive to be fame.

I'm slightly over 6'3 and weigh about 190ish. I've never been held anywhere against my will. If I don't like something, I say so, walk away or leave. It really is that simple.

I don't know if these two ladies have been discussed yet, but they are really something.

They are from the Shoals, and the song was inspired by the April 27th tornadoes.

They sound familiar.  :-\ Very nice, thanks for posting.

I like it when AUQBDad comes down hard on idiot posters.  :laugh:

Just read that, what a freakin know it all idiot.  :rolleyes: Is it just me or does he look like he has a cob up his butt? Maybe John can pull it out for him.  :laugh:

Glad this day is over. One more to go. Good to see version 3 is still going  :-\

Glad this day is over. One more to go. Good to see version 3 is still going  :-\

Give us a few more days, we'll see what we can do.  :laugh: Long day huh?

I have been filling in for a guy who has been on jury duty all week. He has a grocery store route with 4 stores on it. Real pain in the butt. Next week I am filling in for a guy on vacation who has a Walmart. I just stay there all day putting drinks on the shelf. Not very hard and a good weeks pay  :thumbsup:

What thread did Dad lay the smack down in?

I have been filling in for a guy who has been on jury duty all week. He has a grocery store route with 4 stores on it. Real pain in the butt. Next week I am filling in for a guy on vacation who has a Walmart. I just stay there all day putting drinks on the shelf. Not very hard and a good weeks pay  :thumbsup:

I told some guys today I was gonna have to give them some money back.  :laugh: Ya gotta take the good with the bad.  ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

It wasn't as bad as shoving bamboo shoots under your fingernails, but it came a close 2nd.  Space just isn't my thing.

It wasn't as bad as shoving bamboo shoots under your fingernails, but it came a close 2nd.  Space just isn't my thing.

Just pretend you’re gonna redecorate it.  :laugh: