THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

No doubt about that. Arky seems to be in self-destruct mode and I hope that continues. Hopefully we can get soemthing together on offense and move the dang ball to the endzone.

Arky scares me because they are so down at this point. BUT, they always play Auburn tough for some reason. I hate that it is an 11:20AM kickoff, too. If we were to lose this one or even win a close one, it would be awful to deal with the bammers. It's time for Kiehl and the Offense to show their stuff.

Avetts are going to be at the turdtown ampitheatre soon, going to be good. Really good concerts coming up. Bonnie Raitt, Neil Young/Alabama Shakes, Avetts and some other good smaller stuff happening in town soon.

G'mornin' sixtwo!! How's your crew?

We are good, wish you were better. People who don't have back problems just don't understand how bad it can be. The crooked walk, the crawl to the bathroom, the 911 call because you can no longer crawl to the bathroom. :laugh: Not funny but so funny when looking back. Edited by 4AUsince62

I can assure you that having been married to an EMT for years, 911 has had stranger calls. I promise.

I can assure you that having been married to a nurse, I've heard stories that well, don't worry about calling 911. :laugh: Edited by 4AUsince62

Aspirin, please....hope your back starts feeling better.

Everything's good with me, supposed to be a high of 47 today. It was 84 on Wednesday. :laugh:

Edited by Barney

Hello colds and sinus trouble. Thought that kind of weather only happened in Alabama.

How's the saying go? Don't like the weather, wait a few hours. Edited by 4AUsince62

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Hello colds and sinus trouble. Thought that kind of weather only happened in Alabama.

How's the saying go? Don't like the weather, wait a few hours.

I thought it was " You know you're in Alabama when you run your heat and airconditioning in the same day."

Crap! Sorry, sorry sorry; I just put my lucky sweat shirt on. :dunno:

You should keep it off, if you want to keep the lable "lucky" for it. Things are not looking good.