2013 4* DT Caleb Brantley (Florida signee)

Guest EagleDamnWar

Guest EagleDamnWar

Florida DT commit Caleb Brantley is beginning to rethink his recruitment some and wants to visit Auburn this summer and in the fall. Brantley said Dee Liner and Carl Lawson were working him hard today at the Rivals Challenge.

That's is one powerful sells team! How can you say no when you have two of the best defensive players in your class inviting you to join forces with them?

:wareagle:

300 pounds?!?! This kid is already big enough. Bring him on too. The more, the merrier.

300 pounds?!?! This kid is already big enough. Bring him on too. The more, the merrier.

..... the more, the scarier.....  ;D

Depends on who you are. ;D

Depends on who you are. ;D

BAM BAM BIGELOW!!!  :o

Florida DT commit Caleb Brantley is beginning to rethink his recruitment some and wants to visit Auburn this summer and in the fall. Brantley said Dee Liner and Carl Lawson were working him hard today at the Rivals Challenge.

Mark Wheeler‏@InsideTheGators

In a #RivalsChallenge video Caleb Brantley said he was firm to UF & not taking visits. Later though he said he was planning to visit Auburn

Brantley has said he was going to visit UGA, Bama and USC but no trips so far so until he shows up he's just talkiing. He been recruiting Lawson and Adams to UF over the last few weeks.  The kid like the game. He's their Carl Lawson.

Lol, I love how he is UF's "Carl Lawson"  the dude has not even finished highschool and already top highschool players are comapred to him. :we:

In a #RivalsChallenge video Caleb Brantley said he was firm to UF & not taking visits. Later though he said he was planning to visit Auburn

Brantley has said he was going to visit UGA, Bama and USC but no trips so far so until he shows up he's just talkiing. He been recruiting Lawson and Adams to UF over the last few weeks.  The kid like the game. He's their Carl Lawson.

Well since Brantley wants to visit Auburn but Lawson isn't talking about Florida we know who is convincing who.

Lol, I love how he is UF's "Carl Lawson"  the dude has not even finished highschool and already top highschool players are comapred to him. :we:

Well...the point is that he's the big time defensive lineman who is recruiting for the team he's committed to.

And I haven't really heard much of anything on Brantley; if Auburn is really interested in him, I suspect he's more a backup plan for Adams or Bigelow than someone we're putting a lot of effort into.

Well since Brantley wants to visit Auburn but Lawson isn't talking about Florida we know who is convincing who.

Meh, it could very easily be that he's saying that to try to have a fair trade in getting Carl to Gainesville for a visit.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Caleb performed well at the challenge, earning the #3 DL player behind Lawson and 2014 Andrew Brown. 

Caleb performed well at the challenge, earning the #3 DL player behind Lawson and 2014 Andrew Brown. 

Where did Dee finish?

Guest EagleDamnWar

Where did Dee finish?

#6 behind Lawson, Brown, Brantler, Da'Shawn Hand, Malik McDowell.

Where did Dee finish?

E, D finished 6th. Sounds like he did well but his stock may go down a bit since he was so highly rated before. Lawson was #1. Wicked.

Who are  Lawson and Liner not recruiting for Auburn. They seem to be on everybody.  I love it. Great job guys.

Well, they aren't recruiting each other...:laugh:

Who are  Lawson and Liner not recruiting for Auburn. They seem to be on everybody.  I love it. Great job guys.

Well, they aren't recruiting each other...:laugh:

Actually I think they are still recruiting each other as well.  :laugh: Someone should tell them it is ok to let that one go.

The closer Lawson and Liner get, the more recruits they will be able to bring our way. This guy would be a huge get, but I would like to see Adams come home to THE PLAINS also.  WDE! :tdau:

Guest EagleDamnWar

Rivals chat: Brantley started very well on Saturday and then a minor toe injury kind of slowed him down. Overall, thought he had a strong showing at the event. I think he is a guy that should be slotted between 80 and 100.

• 4 weeks later...

What's the word on Brantley?

From Rivals today, he said Lawson and Foster were on him at the 5 star challenge and at The Opening, and that he will give us an OV.  Mutual interest?

IMO, can see us keeping up with CB as a backup if MA goes elsewhere...but MA is main target

Archived