2013 4* CB Shaquille Wiggins (Georgia signee & transferred to Louisville)

Guest EagleDamnWar

This is a Shaq Wiggins thread.  It is NOT an "endless speculation about an e-mail" thread.  In fact, there isn't one of those threads and there won't be.  Please keep it off the boards.  Thanks!  we.gif

Herk don't play that ( as he is hitting someone on the head with a pillow sock) :thumbsup::P

He's hit me on the head a couple of times and I can assure you that there's more in that sock than just a pillow! :(

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it is a highlight film but a few things I see was he has great hips an his open feild tackling was very impressive an reads the qb very well

It might be just me, but does anyone else feel a little uncomfortable talking about another dudes hips ? :dunno:

wow! did y'all get that e-mail?

Is it fair game to talk about the e-mail again?  If so, could you send it to me?  :tease:

not to take ANYTHING away from SW, and his skills, but did anyone notice that the large majority of those interceptions were thrown right to him?

:dunno:

He has a knack for being in the right place at the right time, which is a lot harder than it sounds.  9 interceptions in a season don't happen by accident. 

I've played with people who just have the ability to read plays and know where the ball is going. He seems to have a high football IQ from the highlights I've seen. It just looks like the QB is throwing the ball to him. War Eagle.

I've played with people who just have the ability to read plays and know where the ball is going. He seems to have a high football IQ from the highlights I've seen. It just looks like the QB is throwing the ball to him. War Eagle.

I had that ability to read the plays when I played, I just didn't have the ability to make the plays!! :laugh: :laugh:

I had that ability to read the plays when I played, I just didn't have the ability to make the plays!! :laugh: :laugh:

Ditto. I used to tell players what they were going to do, When they were going to do it, and how they were going to do it and it completely blew them away. There was one problem though....I could not stop them. #Rudy

I am probably wrong but I cannot see Shaq flipping to AUB. Unless there is more to the story on Rose, then I could see a need in retaining his services.

I am probably wrong but I cannot see Shaq flipping to AUB. Unless there is more to the story on Rose, then I could see a need in retaining his services.

Interesting post from one who is so knowledgeable in recruiting .  One more DB has been described as a position of need in this year's class for some time now.  Rose or not, we need him.

Interesting post from one who is so knowledgeable in recruiting .  One more DB has been described as a position of need in this year's class for some time now.  Rose or not, we need him.

Just saying I think there are other position depth in need than CB.

He seems solid with UGA, but the 'secret pact' is what makes me still wonder about him.

Welcome Chief!!

Guest jrljr

Our coaches would love to have Shaq, and a lot of it will depend on when Tray commits. He want to play with His friends. I don't think he should wait if you want to play with us he needs to commit now.

Auburn is no longer recruiting Shaq per rivals.

Very interesting. I hope it's because we feel so good about some other higher priority recruits...like Green, Bryant, Kearse, Crowder, Adams, Mathews... :we:

i wonder why

Well if you are recruiting big names like Adams, Matthews, Crowder, Rodgers, Seals-Jones, Green, Bryant, Howard, Kearse, Treadwell, Jones, etc then there is no room for Wiggins.

i wonder why

Well if you are recruiting big names like Adams, Matthews, Crowder, Rodgers, Seals-Jones, Green, Bryant, Howard, Kearse, Treadwell, Jones, etc then there is no room for Wiggins.

Who is Jones here?

i wonder why

Who is Jones here?

Isaiah Jones.  Although committed to FSU, Auburn is still recruiting him hard.

i wonder why

Who is Jones here?

Isaiah Jones.  Although committed to FSU, Auburn is still recruiting him hard.

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks, EDW.

i wonder why

Bigger fish cooking in the frying pan.

If it is bigger than Sea Bass, I don't eat it...

(anyone know where  that quote comes from? If so, you watch way too much TV)

i wonder why

that makes sense. thank you.

Archived