2013 4* CB Shaquille Wiggins (Georgia signee & transferred to Louisville)

Guest EagleDamnWar

Great news is on the horizon. Trust me. War Eagle. That's all I can say, right now.

You have posted this in several threads. Are you saying good news in regards to the subject of the post you posted this in or just in general? :dunno:

Brick, are you just pointing at things and saying you love them?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

??   :dunno:

‏@ShaqWiggins21

Sum amazin and crazy about to happen.

Something tells me that a 17 yr old soon to be HS senior might define "amazin and crazy" a little different than most of us on this board.  Amazin' and crazy at my house would be if someone anonymously paid my power bill for me and I didn't have to wipe anyone else's butt for a whole day. 

I think we may live in exactly the same house. That's the funniest post I've ever seen.

Looks like Auibe316 was in such a hurry to get an account that he/she couldn't even spell Aubie right haha.

HAHAHA...Just noticed that...

But I assure you, I'm not here to get some inside source.  I'm not gullible!

Looks like Auibe316 was in such a hurry to get an account that he/she couldn't even spell Aubie right haha.

Should we start screening by asking how many you-know-whats that you-know-who really has?  

Guarantee you he is changing it now :laugh:

Nope.  You would be wrong.

Nope.  You would be wrong.

Then change it...you look like an outsider that doesn't know any better.  :)

I have only a few feelers in the AD but I can tell you a lot of people know stuff and good about keeping their trap shut. That email doesn't have groundbreaking news and the details aren't something you couldn't read here. It is more confirmation. With that said, what would happen if NSD was today is way different than what will actually happen. So the value of the email is next to nothing.

Also if you don't send your email to a snitch there won't be any snitching. Pretty basic concept.

Back to Shaq,  if we don't take Shaq, do we still have a shot at Matthews?

yes

Matthews comes whether shaq comes or not. 

^^^^^^THIS. Although KK said it looks like we are taking Wiggins. I personally don't know though. It will be tight to take him.

This is a Shaq Wiggins thread.  It is NOT an "endless speculation about an e-mail" thread.  In fact, there isn't one of those threads and there won't be.  Please keep it off the boards.  Thanks!  we.gif

This is a Shaq Wiggins thread.  It is NOT an "endless speculation about an e-mail" thread.  In fact, there isn't one of those threads and there won't be.  Please keep it off the boards.  Thanks!  we.gif

Herk don't play that ( as he is hitting someone on the head with a pillow sock) :thumbsup::P

That will be fine with me and every other AUB fan....would take both but chosing between the 2 would take TM in a landslide.

That will be fine with me and every other AUB fan....would take both but chosing between the 2 would take TM in a landslide.

I agree Wiggins is small and maybe slow yet he finds the ball he is a player in high school but this ain't high school ball ask Mr. Rose.

If KK said AU will take him then I believe him, he maybe a matchup kind of guy like LSU's honey badger.

SW is a top 15 CB, so a lot of people see something great for them to still rank him that high despite his size and speed.

SW is a top 15 CB, so a lot of people see something great for them to still rank him that high despite his size and speed.

Shaq showed great coverage skills in the 7 on 7s at The Opening.  Most reviews of his performance were very, very positive.

not to take ANYTHING away from SW, and his skills, but did anyone notice that the large majority of those interceptions were thrown right to him?

:dunno:

not to take ANYTHING away from SW, and his skills, but did anyone notice that the large majority of those interceptions were thrown right to him?

:dunno:

But he caught'em.  :tease:

I know it is a highlight film but a few things I see was he has great hips an his open feild tackling was very impressive an reads the qb very well

Archived