2013 4* CB Shaquille Wiggins (Georgia signee & transferred to Louisville)

Guest EagleDamnWar

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

247 just released an article with Wiggins saying "It is about to get real" in response to Foster's flip.  Remember Shaq is visiting on Saturday with Tray Matthews and Demarre Kitt.  He reiterated that he is still committed to UGA and will be going to Dawg Night.

Hopefully the same way Reuben was committed to the turds. All the while saying that it was his business who he chose in the end and that he would do what was right for his family. Mr. Wiggins has posted things on twitter like "My boy reuben to AU, who's next?" I honestly think that we at a minimum get Montravius Adams and Tray Matthews....maybe Mr. Wiggins too...

How bad do the coaches want Wiggins? On some other thread I saw it posted that he may not have a commitable offer unless we sign less OGs than expected.

I think that we will all be happy Auburn Tigers this year in recruiting.  The stache puts butts in seats and 5 stars on the field.  Write that down!

I think that we will all be happy Auburn Tigers this year in recruiting.  The stache puts butts in seats and 5 stars on the field.  Write that down!

Shaq is a 4 star so I do not know what you are getting at.  ;)

Shaq is trying to get in touch with Coach Walker Sandy Creek coach so he can come to aU.  As of now according to what he tweeting coach walker not answering

Shaq is trying to get in touch with Coach Walker Sandy Creek coach so he can come to aU.  As of now according to what he tweeting coach walker not answering

I graduated from Auburn Montgomery, so Im technically not an alum/booster, so I'm feeling the urge to spread some goodwill and transport this desperate young hitchhiker to AU today  ;)  ;D

Shaq is trying to get in touch with Coach Walker Sandy Creek coach so he can come to aU. As of now according to what he tweeting coach walker not answering

I graduated from Auburn Montgomery, so Im technically not an alum/booster, so I'm feeling the urge to spread some goodwill and transport this desperate young hitchhiker to AU today ;);D

Please do! The only problem is, you have to drive to jawja to get him!

SHENANIGANS!!!

??   :dunno:

‏@ShaqWiggins21

Sum amazin and crazy about to happen.

Hmm...double flip to Auburn (Shaq & Matthews)?

‏@ShaqWiggins21

I wonder if that is related to the twitter convo Tray and Reuben just had that I posted on Tray's thread.

Shaq is visiting AU later this week.

Good news! I don't think I'd heard that yet.

‏@ShaqWiggins21

Something tells me that a 17 yr old soon to be HS senior might define "amazin and crazy" a little different than most of us on this board.  Amazin' and crazy at my house would be if someone anonymously paid my power bill for me and I didn't have to wipe anyone else's butt for a whole day. 

‏@ShaqWiggins21

Something tells me that a 17 yr old soon to be HS senior might define "amazin and crazy" a little different than most of us on this board.  Amazin' and crazy at my house would be if someone anonymously paid my power bill for me and I didn't have to wipe anyone else's butt for a whole day. 

:laugh: :laugh:

Great news is on the horizon. Trust me. War Eagle. That's all I can say, right now.

You have posted this in several threads. Are you saying good news in regards to the subject of the post you posted this in or just in general? :dunno:

Great news is on the horizon. Trust me. War Eagle. That's all I can say, right now.

Your killin me over-here... how far away is this horizon???????

where are you standing? :dunno:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ha..ha... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nice work bird.....

Archived