2013 4* CB Shaquille Wiggins (Georgia signee & transferred to Louisville)

Guest EagleDamnWar

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone hear any info about the meeting shaq supposedly called at the opening? It would have been nice to have been a fly on the wall in that room.

They all talked about how much a bad@$$ Carl Lawson is for going toe-to-toe with Suh!!!!

anyone hear any info about the meeting shaq supposedly called at the opening? It would have been nice to have been a fly on the wall in that room.

Called among who? UGA commits?

And Foster

And Foster

Awesome... :(

And Foster

The blurb on the link does say that foster left early. i do not know what that means though.

And Foster

The blurb on the link does say that foster left early. i do not know what that means though.

He left early to visit Washington since there was no point staying due to his injury.

And Foster

I choose to believe that it means that RF isn't going to listen to the thuga pitch and is coming to AU! If we can believe whatever we choose, why not think positive?

That is extremely odd that a group of teenagers would get together and meet about something......    ;D

Well this thread will now explode so we can sit around and debate what a group of teenagers said in a meeting. Said it before will say it again, most red blooded 18 yr olds are thinking about GIRLS and how do you know if that was the topic of the day???  Please let's not spend the next week trying to decode a meeting that teenagers had while attending a football camp.....!!!!

That is extremely odd that a group of teenagers would get together and meet about something......    ;D

Well this thread will now explode so we can sit around and debate what a group of teenagers said in a meeting. Said it before will say it again, most red blooded 18 yr olds are thinking about GIRLS and how do you know if that was the topic of the day???  Please let's not spend the next week trying to decode a meeting that teenagers had while attending a football camp.....!!!!

So it WAS about girls...but WHICH ONES?! I have to know exactly what was said in that meeting. The suspense is killing me...

They had to have been talking about those Mobile girls if they are gonna flip to South Alabama.

So it WAS about girls...but WHICH ONES?! I have to know exactly what was said in that meeting. The suspense is killing me...

Probably figuring out how to sneak in sugary snacks and soda pop without mom and dad catching them.

Shaq is already recruiting heavily for Dawg Night.  I just can't see us flipping him at all.

Shaq is already recruiting heavily for Dawg Night.  I just can't see us flipping him at all.

Agreed. I think all the pups stay pups and despite what the pups fans say I really think Foster is an AU/uat battle.

Agreed. I think all the pups stay pups and despite what the pups fans say I really think Foster is an AU/uat battle.

Plus, I think us going after this new safety says we don't feel good about Matthews.

Plus, I think us going after this new safety says we don't feel good about Matthews.

You are in my mind again Pops.  ;)

247 just released an article with Wiggins saying "It is about to get real" in response to Foster's flip.  Remember Shaq is visiting on Saturday with Tray Matthews and Demarre Kitt.  He reiterated that he is still committed to UGA and will be going to Dawg Night.

I'm not getting my hopes up but quotes like "it's about to get real " make me think we're about to see quite a domino effect from Foster's commitment. 

We'll take the top 2 from Alabama...aaaaaand the rest of the state of GA!!! hahahahaha

Seriously.

Archived