Rivals Rankings Updates ?

walleyau22

TIA, and sorry i am asking. My answer may be buried somewhere in this site, but it is just so easy to have Ell tell me!

How many more updates will Rivals do to the R100 and R250?

and

When do they usually drop?

WDE!

TIA, and sorry i am asking. My answer may be buried somewhere in this site, but it is just so easy to have Ell tell me!

and

WDE!

I believe the number left is 3.  The next one is in August, then one mid season update, and a final update after the All Star games.

and

WDE!

I believe the number left is 3.  The next one is in August, then one mid season update, and a final update after the All Star games.

Never fails. Thanks buddy!

I fully expect to see some risers in this class. I just can't imagine all the talent our coaches recognize, recruit, and give scholarships to, and the sites not be on the same page. I am a little curious as to why when one of the premier programs in the hardest division of the best conference gives a 3*, for instance, a scholarship, these recruiting sites don't seem to catch on that a successful program can and does evaluate talent very well.

and

WDE!

I fully expect to see some risers in this class. I just can't imagine all the talent our coaches recognize, recruit, and give scholarships to, and the sites not be on the same page. I am a little curious as to why when one of the premier programs in the hardest division of the best conference gives a 3*, for instance, a scholarship, these recruiting sites don't seem to catch on that a successful program can and does evaluate talent very well.

So you think recruit that are recruited and commit to Auburn should get the Bammer Boost in rankings?  ;)

and

WDE!

So you think recruit that are recruited and commit to Auburn should get the Bammer Boost in rankings?  ;)

Lol something like that

Archived