AUFamily

well since we are merging with them i decided to go check out their basketball forum and well... it leaves little to be desired. But now we will be able to share this awesome forum with them and they can be more informed about Auburn Basketball!  :wareagle:

well since we are merging with them i decided to go check out their basketball forum and well... it leaves little to be desired. But now we will be able to share this awesome forum with them and they can be more informed about Auburn Basketball!  :wareagle:

Even though I rarely post in here I pay attention and you kind sir, are THE MAN on all things Auburn Basketball!

Even though I rarely post in here I pay attention and you kind sir, are THE MAN on all things Auburn Basketball!

:laugh: thank you  :thumbsup:

I am a huge AU Basketball fan, and I pay close attention to it.  I think you are second to none in providing great information on the team and recruiting.  I for one thank you for all your hard work!

:wedance:

Yeah thanks AUBB for all you do, I love Auburn basketball as much as anyone. Sometimes I feel like you and me are the only ones that visit the Auburn basketball section on this site  :laugh:

Yeah thanks AUBB for all you do, I love Auburn basketball as much as anyone. Sometimes I feel like you and me are the only ones that visit the Auburn basketball section on this site  :laugh:

Don't even, bro....This is my second home.

:wedance:

Agreed,  and his handle says it all. Ha!

Well I think our Basketball forum would leave a little to be desired as well if it wasn't for you AUBB lol!

I look forward to the day when I have something nice to say about our basketball program and can get in on the conversation!

Well I think our Basketball forum would leave a little to be desired as well if it wasn't for you AUBB lol!

I look forward to the day when I have something nice to say about our basketball program and can get in on the conversation!

I look forward to the day when basketball is intresting again. As great as MJ (Michael Jordan) was, he ruined the sport. It's no longer a team game, but a game of look at me.

I look forward to the day when basketball is intresting again. As great as MJ (Michael Jordan) was, he ruined the sport. It's no longer a team game, but a game of look at me.

Well if you miss the days of good passing and the pull up jumper then I hear womens basketball has a lot to offer. Believe I even read where Wooden really enjoys womens BB as it reminds him of the good ol days.

You make it sound like MJ was not a team player. Just because he is the greatest scorer of all time does not mean he was not a team player. If he only cared about himself the Bulls would not have won 6 titles, he would not be one of the best defensive 2 gaurds of all time (which he is), and he would not have passed the ball to Paxson and Kerr for money shots versus the Suns and the Jazz respectively in the Finals.

I get as much BB info here as any pay site I've been a part of. Mostly due to AuburnBasketball.

Add me to the long list of those who are thankful for all your info. We appreciate the time you put into it.

Looking forward to discussing the 2012-13 season here!

WDE!

I get as much BB info here as any pay site I've been a part of. Mostly due to AuburnBasketball.

Add me to the long list of those who are thankful for all your info. We appreciate the time you put into it.

Looking forward to discussing the 2012-13 season here!

WDE!

Ditto. Well said Scotty.

Always enjoy AUBB`s posts and insight and miss seeing you post as much ellitor. Just noticed my post count is 1967; same year I graduated high school. Getting old man, gettin old

Always enjoy AUBB`s posts and insight and miss seeing you post as much ellitor. Just noticed my post count is 1967; same year I graduated high school. Getting old man, gettin old

I love AU Basketball but there is so much to keeping up with Football recruiting that I do not post when I see something because I know AUBB will if it is worth posting.

DITTO

Keep up the good work Auburn Basketball

You make it sound like MJ was not a team player. Just because he is the greatest scorer of all time does not mean he was not a team player. If he only cared about himself the Bulls would not have won 6 titles, he would not be one of the best defensive 2 gaurds of all time (which he is), and he would not have passed the ball to Paxson and Kerr for money shots versus the Suns and the Jazz respectively in the Finals.

Na, not that at all, MJ was a great team player, he was just so dominate, that eversince he became great everyone since has tried to be him, but in the wrong way, everyone else seems to be out for themselves, and not team players.

Magic was the ultamate team player. I miss the early 80's basketball, back  in the days of showtime. Lakers vs. Celtics. Such a great time for basketball.

Thanks gravejd for the note on womens basketball I'll have to check it out next season.

Yeah I check here all the time too.  I also love AU hoops and appreciate the info that gets added here.  To be honest none of the forums on AUFamily seem to be active when compared to what we have here.  I see that as a good thing because it might help us keep the atmosphere that has been established at AE. 

Archived