2013 Recruiting Board (Updated 2/19/13)

WarEagleAU

excellent. thank you e. care to weigh in on your predictions for who the first 10 will be to make the best decision of their lives?

I can't pick 10 right now. I only feel confident on 3 at the moment

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this list, but don't understand why you even try to predict where the recruits will land. It flip flops everyday.....But thanks for the effort.

excellent. thank you e. care to weigh in on your predictions for who the first 10 will be to make the best decision of their lives?

any interest in sharing the 3 you are confident in? :-\ :dunno: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Or if he even comes

Should I believe in Andrew Bone's report. I dunno... :dunno:

Oh, no! Never believe a Bammer Bone report. "The truth is not in him". :)

Updated (1/26/13):

My final 9 spots: Green, Ford, Walton, Walker, Griffin, Bell, Foster, Alexander, Alexander

Next 5: Tarean Folston, Corn Elder, Chris Jones, Monty Adams, Zach Cunningham

Mackenro Alexander removed from top target per 247.

***I'll updated this later after Derrick Green's announcement. I will not post another update.***

any interest in sharing the 3 you are confident in? :-\ :dunno: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Walton, Bell and Ford.

I really like this list, but don't understand why you even try to predict where the recruits will land. It flip flops everyday.....But thanks for the effort.

I've added the percentage chance and let me know if you like it.

any interest in sharing the 3 you are confident in? :-\/> :dunno:/> Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Walton, Bell and Ford.

Bell? I'm outta the loop, who is this?

Wilson Bell from Blount HS in Mobile area (Dameyune Craig's alma mater) and he grew up an Auburn fan. #2 OG in Alabama.

WarEagleAU and Ellitor, are you the same person??? Or do you just answer each other's questions? Sorry, I don't know the real "identies" of the people on this board and how you actually get your info...y'all are like superheros to me! LOL

WarEagleAU and Ellitor, are you the same person??? Or do you just answer each other's questions? Sorry, I don't know the real "identies" of the people on this board and how you actually get your info...y'all are like superheros to me! LOL

Darn it... Ellitor is the real superhero. :bow:

I think I saw his post in other thread or could be from his tweet. :dunno:

Walton, Bell and Ford.

Close. Foster, Walton, and Ford. Since the coaches are pursuing Golson very hard I am not sure Bell's offer is committable yet.

Walton, Bell and Ford.

Close. Foster, Walton, and Ford. Since the coaches are pursuing Golson very hard I am not sure Bell's offer is committable yet.

Ah, close enough. I like our chances Wilson Bell signs with Auburn but you are right on his committable.

Wow...duh!... Had a blonde moment...lol.

Wilson Bell from Blount HS in Mobile area (Dameyune Craig's alma mater) and he grew up an Auburn fan. #2 OG in Alabama.

Updated (1/27/13):

9:35 AM - ATH Shane Tucker added on safety list.

11:24 AM - S T.J. Green commits to Clemson. (removed)

12:13 PM - Slot WR Marcus Davis commits to Auburn. Removed WR DiJon Paschal and still recruiting WR Derrick Griffin for their future plan after his JUCO route.

4:18 PM - Mackensie Alexander is AU lean right now. I think Mackenro is a lean, too. West Virginia added.

Updated (1/27/13):

ATH Shane Tucker added on safety list.

Thanks so much for thus list. I can't keep up with all the names, last names and initials used over and over. This thread is fantastic.

Thanks so much for thus list. I can't keep up with all the names, last names and initials used over and over. This thread is fantastic.

No problem. War Eagle!

Updated (1/28/13):

OG Wilson Bell decommitted from UCF. Top 2: AU, FSU.

RB Corn Elder up from longshot to 50/50. He is our top target.

Star Zach Cunningham down from lean to 50/50. He is not our top target.

S Mackenro Alexander is our top target.

Added:

OG Deon Mix

WR Christian Cumberlander

@jeff_shearerCongratulations to @Mark2101White on being selected to walk-on at Auburn. If anyone can beat the odds, it's the state's all-time #1 receiver

Archived