Enough with the yellow text!!

tgr4lfe

A warm welcome to the AE folks, but can you please revert back to black or even blue text?? Did y'all have a dark background or something? It is completely illegible on here, so I politely ask to NOT use the yellow. Thank you and....

WAR EAGLE!!!!

:nanner:

Yes...a blue background. Yellow font was the secret handshake for sarcasm...we picked yellow because it matched BigBird!

I miss the Bird and Golf show. No Bird, No Golf, no FUN.

Oh that is so sweet :OnTheCan: thank you so much 'icanthearyou' :-\

You're not a senile old grouch. You're just a sentimental old softy. :glare:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A warm welcome to the AE folks, but can you please revert back to black or even blue text?? Did y'all have a dark background or something? It is completely illegible on here, so I politely ask to NOT use the yellow. Thank you and....

WAR EAGLE!!!!

Yes...a blue background. Yellow font was the secret handshake for sarcasm...we picked yellow because it matched BigBird!

I'm both numnuts

WAR EAGLE!!!!

I'm both numnuts

We love you, golf!

We

WAR EAGLE!!!!

I'm both numnuts

We love you, golf!

We

Now that's an intelligent post britt

WAR EAGLE!!!!

I'm both numnuts

I would agree.

WAR EAGLE!!!!

I'm both numnuts

We love you, golf!

We

Glad you spied that, golf!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

I'm both numnuts

We love you, golf!

We

yep that almost went under my head....

An optional AE skin is coming ... patience! :)

I know its already been said in another thread but thanks RIR. I know you've probably logged many hours making this thing happen and have gone/are going to great lengths to make the newbies welcome. Appreciate what you are doing man.

Ditto!

I feel like I'm trying to read while sitting on the sun.

This white gives me a headache, I actually had to dampen down my bright/contrast settings just so I could read for more than a second or two, and it's still not good. This has to be the whitest white known to man.

Any updates on the blue background?

I don't mean to complain but I often come on here with a hangover - and the brightness of this board is hard on the eyes. I'm glad other options are in the works for us AE'ers.

I don't mean to complain but I often come on here with a hangover - and the brightness of this board is hard on the eyes. I'm glad other options are in the works for us AE'ers.

Best reason to complain I've seen. :beer2::cheers:

ChAEers!

And one I sympathize with. :drink9:

WAR EAGLE!!!!

I'm both numnuts

We love you, golf!

We

Oh God, I think Britt is gonna be the new Bird.

WAR EAGLE!!!!

You're not a senile old grouch. You're just a sentimental old softy.

I'm both numnuts

We love you, golf!

We

No way. I'll leave that to him. But if we keep using the white font for sarcasm, I'd love it if you changed your name to 'icantseeyou'.

:tease:

WAR EAGLE!!!!

I'm both numnuts

We love you, golf!

We

Yep! He has Bird Padawan written all over him.

WAR EAGLE!!!!

I'm both numnuts

We love you, golf!

We

Yep! He has Bird Padawan written all over him.

50/50

Sorry, but sometimes only yellow will really send a message the way it needs expressing. Looking for a way to change the background but haven't found it...am I missing something?

keep-calm-and-stop-complaining-1.png

I'll complain about it if I want to. Wasn't really complaining anyway, just making a request so I can actually see what the AE posters are posting!!

Sorry, but sometimes only yellow will really send a message the way it needs expressing. Looking for a way to change the background but haven't found it...am I missing something?

Yep, it's not an option....................................

yet.

They are working on an alternative background option.

WAR EAGLE!!!!

I'm both numnuts

We love you, golf!

We

really now???

They are working on an alternative background option.

Tell them to take their time...we need something to complain about and that's about all I see at the moment. :punk:

Enough with the white background. I politely ask all AUFamily menbers to change to a dark background so that the yellow for sarcasm shows up and that it is completely legible, so please do NOT use a white background and WAR EAGLE! :hammerin: Man I can not wait for something besides this crappy white background.

keep-calm-and-stop-complaining-1.png

I'll complain about it if I want to. Wasn't really complaining anyway, just making a request so I can actually see what the AE posters are posting!!

The picture was not directed towards you. I share you're sentiment regarding yellow, ATM.

Archived