New War Eagle Extra guy fires back at Saban

AUbritt

I wish just one of the reporters would step up to the plate and get into Satan's sh1znit! I get so tired of everyone cowering down to a 5'7" Kim Jong-il (when his hair is spiked)!! I just can't stand a-holes. Whew, had to get that off my chest! :moon:

Nick Saban - " I’d love to see some of you do a little bit of research, and figure it out. It would really do my heart good.”

In the past, reporters doing research around the bama football program has been frowned upon, even strongly discouraged. I guess it is only ok to research positive stories.

Let me first say that I do not like Satan (er, I mean Saban) anymore than anyone else on here. But, that being said, I do agree with his point as to reporters not doing their research. I have seen others on this site also bemoaning the fact that reporters (especially when preparing their preseason picks) do not appear to put much research into their "reporting" (I use that term VERY loosely). They appeared to be perfectly happy with taking last year's records and basing their picks off those records. So, I guess all I am saying is that I do agree with Little Nicky that reporters do not do their jobs by doing a little research.

That is just my opinion, FWIW.

Thanks and WAR EAGLE!

Check out #3 of Aaron Brenner's new '7 at 7' feature.

:Sing:

Thanks for the post AUBritt. Makes me think Brenner is more than just a beat writer. :)

At least he's got a sense of humor!

Let's see how much he respects Western Kentucky when his third teamers are scoring at will. Let's see if he tells them to run into the line and fall down so they don't score.

Let's see how much he respects Western Kentucky when his third teamers are scoring at will. Let's see if he tells them to run into the line and fall down so they don't score.

I fully expect Saban to follow Bryant's tradition of leaving the first team in the entire game and running the score up as high as possible. It's the bammer way.

As far as the new guy at War Eagle Extra goes, I already liked him. Now I'm glad to see there's at least one writer that isn't afraid of Dinky.

As far as the new guy at War Eagle Extra goes, I already liked him. Now I'm glad to see there's at least one writer that isn't afraid of Dinky.

+1

• 2 weeks later...

Archived