Wrestling Thread

touchdownAU

I was watching the show tonight, but even looking online, there's been nothing official released that it was a heart attack. He did collapse during the live broadcast and they had to do CPR on him backstage before he went to hospital. Scary stuff for sure. You could tell that Michael Cole was struggling to keep it together.

I was watching the show tonight, but even looking online, there's been nothing official released that it was a heart attack. He did collapse during the live broadcast and they had to do CPR on him backstage before he went to hospital. Scary stuff for sure. You could tell that Michael Cole was struggling to keep it together.

You like wrestling too?...Could you be any cooler?

WWE has officially confirmed this morning that Lawler did infact have a heart attack and he is in stable condition this morning.

GREAT NEWS!

Yeah that was scary. Lawler stopped commentary and Michael Cole would only say something every few seconds. It was strange how it all happened.

I'm glad Jerry Lawler is doing ok and is in stable condition.

Good news for sure! I think Micheal Cole did a tremendous job last night. He has been with the company at least 12 years so I assume he is very close with The King so that must have been hard for him, but he kept it together to keep everyone informed.

Archived