Dean to Head DNC

Proud Tiger

According to news reports, the Dems have asked Dean to head the Democratic National Committee and he is considering it. Wow, Dean as head of the DNC and Kerry, Hillary, et. al., fighting it out in the primaries. Anyone the Dems are getting it? Sonds like SOS to me. :P

This would be GREAT news!

The Republicans could gain even more seats in the House and Senate, not to mention winning the White House yet again! :D:thumbsup:

According to news reports, the Dems have asked Dean to head the Democratic National Committee and he is considering it. Wow, Dean as head of the DNC and Kerry, Hillary, et. al., fighting it out in the primaries. Anyone the Dems are getting it? Sonds like SOS to me. :P

119604[/snapback]

Do you have a link confirming he was offered anything?

x News

119604[/snapback]

Do you have a link confirming he was offered anything?

119944[/snapback]

I heard it on Fox news and CNN. However, I now understand that the deal is he is thinking about being a candidate when the 240 person committee elects a new chairman. Other candidates include Clinton crony Harold Ickes (yuk) and Donna Brazille who ran Gore's campaign. All great choices if you want to continue to have a Republican president :rolleyes:

See article in Miami Herald:

www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/nation

Archived