good news

AUbirdie

Great news! Gotta' really respect a kid that started as a walkon and is now a very important part of the TEAM. :au:

Tombigbee, I hope you are right!!! (By the way, are you from somewhere on the Tombigbee? JW because my boyfried is from Demopolis!)

It's great to hear that Ingle is okay and will be full force for the HUGE MONSTROUS GAME on Saturday!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE AND BEAT THE DAWGS!!!

Considering that OL don't have to move as much as other players-90% would be good enough. I hope he's 100% at gametime though!

Great news!! :uga: :biggun:

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

As of today......

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Huntsville Times

Injury report: Tuberville said center Jeremy Ingle, who sat out Auburn's 35-14 victory at Ole Miss, is nearing full-speed.

"Jeremy has taken every snap the last two days and really looked good," Tuberville said. "He should be right at 100 percent come Saturday." :big:

Bring on the pups.......

This will be :sec::football: @ it finest..........the wait is killing me though!

Yeah, CTT had Dr. (James) Andrews come in and look at everyone that was injured including Ingle!! Gave them all clean bill of health!

WOW!

Considering that OL don't have to move as much as other players-90% would be good enough. I hope he's 100% at gametime though!

Great news!!          :uga:   :biggun:

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

120063[/snapback]

Lineman move around more than you think...90% is good, but not great. And when you're the center, you have 2 guys on each side of you, one behind, and 11 coming at you. There are plenty of opportunities to get stepped on, cut blocked, leg whipped, etc.

It will be WONDERFUL to have him back. Even though Ross did a decent job filling in, I have been missing Ingle's strong play. If he is able to play the whole game, it will be a huge asset for us.

WDE :au:

Archived