Recruiting under Malzahn

WarDamn2010

Has Auburn ever tried to bring back Rodney Garner? Hate to see an Auburn guy winning recruiting laurels for UGA.

WINNING is the best recruiter of them all. Once Gus puts some W's on the ledger, the recruits will take notice. It will also help if he can put some players in the NFL.

This is it, big guy.

Hey, does anyone know if former players help out in recruiting? For instance, Bo Jackson. I think I would be pretty pumped as a RB recruit (or any recruit) to get a phone call from Bo Jackson pitching Auburn.

Anyone think we will go after a juco QB to fill the gap until JJ is ready or to push Wallace...I just don't see "our" QB on the roster yet...

The first thing you have to do is find a JUCO QB capable of playing SEC ball that's not already headed somewhere else. With the JUCO signing date just a little over a week away finding such a guy would be harder than locating a needle in a haystack. Most likely there ain't no such animal out there.

I believe there's a Juco QB who we have been recruiting but this was during Chizik's tenure. Gus may want a different QB for his HUNH.

Archived