Will the Media Let Us Unite

Proud Tiger

Since the election there has been a lot of talk about the need for our country to put aside political differences and come together. I seriously question whether this is possible since the liberal media continues to pour gas on the fire. If you read the NY Times, you would think that the current effort to control Fallujah is going badly while the fact is it's going very well. Papers like the Times will never admit they misjudged the country's mood in the past election, will continue to critize Bush on a daily basis, and hence fan the fires of division. JMHO.

Since the election there has been a lot of talk about the need for our country to put aside political differences and come together. I seriously question whether this is possible since the liberal media continues to pour gas on the fire. If you read the NY Times, you would think that the current effort to control Fallujah is going badly while the fact is it's going very well. Papers like the Times will never admit they misjudged the country's mood in the past election, will continue to critize Bush on a daily basis, and hence fan the fires of division. JMHO.

119985[/snapback]

I think you are correct. JMHO

:thumbsup:

Not likely! They have a lot of egg on their face right now, but they seem to be avoiding any mirrors. Or lights for that matter. Blind and in the dark.

Business as usual!

Kinda sounds like the dem party.

Archived