2013 4* RB Johnathan "Rudy" Ford signs with AU!

minister of music

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LarryBaker20

@rudythebeast5 can u sleep well tonight? You are a coward!!!! U must have missed something called Character, intigrity growing up.

Poor Kid.

Nice message to send to your possible future teammate.

That's just from some old guy, not a teammate. What a jerk. Wow. In his info, it says to "put Jesus first in all things." Wow.

@LarryBaker20

@rudythebeast5 can u sleep well tonight? You are a coward!!!! U must have missed something called Character, intigrity growing up.

Poor Kid.

Nice message to send to your possible future teammate.

That's just from some old guy, not a teammate. What a jerk. Wow. In his info, it says to "put Jesus first in all things." Wow.

Click the link on my previous post. His Vandy teammates weren't very kind on the Twitter either....

Yeah its the new thing! Kids deciding on NSD on LSD. Timothy Leary would have been proud. ^-^/>

Oh the memory's Flashbacks <-----FIFY

You know you don't have memories......not anymore anyway.

UT head coach and assistant visited him tonight @ home. A girl he's seeing and her cousin were decked out in UT gear & posting pics. Her cousin was bragging that she knew he where he was going in the UT gear. His girl told me that she does not want him @ Auburn. Im hearing Dad is frustrated because he and Mom both are 100% AU. Im losing some respect for the kid as this progresses especially since Im hearing that several folks reached out to Gus on his behalf because he was a lifelong AU fan and was getting overlooked. I dont know if she is his g/f or just someone he dates, but she says he's going to UT

As i've said in the CL thread i refuse to think we'll lose a recruiting battle to the vol's. This kid needs to understand family comes first, and that girl isn't right for him if she wont let him go where he has always wanted to play.

When did TN enter the picture? How can you grow up a fan, get an offer, and then let a girl make your decision?

I hate to say it, but I'm afraid he'll choose TN. He's a high school senior, what do you think will be more important to him - his family or his hormones? And unfortunately, by the time he realizes it should be family, he will be enrolled in UT and it will be too late.

This girlfriend stuff may or may not be true, but I wouldn't kiss this kids rear to come to AU.

I wish they would focus on getting a big back. Ford just seems too small to be an every down back and would need a year or two to bulk up. I think we need to find a big 3* type RB to fill one of our spots.

Archived