2016 JUCO ATH/S Draequon Murphy

ellitor

Sounds good to me, saw a tweet about him that said he was a real talent, and also it can only help with the linebacker at Carver who graduates in 2014.

• 1 month later...

BM says he is visiting again. My guess is this kid becomes our first commit of 2014 as he has already committed to Gus once. Would really help with his teammate Shaun Dion Hamilton too!

BM says he is visiting again. My guess is this kid becomes our first commit of 2014 as he has already committed to Gus once. Would really help with his teammate Shaun Dion Hamilton too!

That and JJ steering Carver players here.

That and JJ steering Carver players here.

Lets go JJ, time to get this thing on the road.

He does not have an offer yet FWIW

Does Hamilton?

Does Hamilton?

Yes

Draequon was at the AU basketball game tonight with Rashaan Evans and Shaun Dion Hamilton. They were all sitting among Malzahn, Garner and Lashlee. Appeared to be very laid back. Assume they were having a good time despite our loss. They even got a little star treatment from some girls who came up to them and asked to get pics with them. They all stayed till the end of the game. That is all. :cool:

Drae pronouced like Dr. Dre, Quon pronounced like Quan Bray

Thanks E, that's what I thought but I was not sure. Every time I think I know the pronunciation it ends up being something completely different.

• 1 month later...

Visiting today with Shaun Dion Hamilton. If it means getting Hamilton we should offer (committable) Murphy. They have a WR teammate with them as well.

Not sure why we aren't offering? Guy is a 4 star recruit and has great size. Wondering if we are going after bigger fish?

Not sure why we aren't offering? Guy is a 4 star recruit and has great size. Wondering if we are going after bigger fish?

Behind Demarre Kitt and a couple others right now. Plus Auburn only plans to take 2 WRs max for 2014 right now.

Behind Demarre Kitt and a couple others right now. Plus Auburn only plans to take 2 WRs max for 2014 right now.

And rightfully so. Kitt is one of my favorite WR in a while.

I thought Draequon was a DB. I am guessing we are looking at him for WR?

He is an Athlete. There a at least 6 WR's, 4 Safeties, and 4 Athletes higher on the board for the coaches.

I thought Draequon was a DB. I am guessing we are looking at him for WR?

He is an Athlete. There a at least 6 WR's, 4 Safeties, and 4 Athletes higher on the board for the coaches.

Agreed, he is a backup plan right now although I am pulling for him.

Archived