2013 4* OG Ira Denson

ellitor

Denson taking a visit this weekend. Interest rising?

Based on his comments no. Says he is 100% FSU but just making the rounds. With that said don't put anything past our coaches.

Denson plays guard so unless we have some plans with our current tackles I don't see why GOlson and Denson would conflict in recruitment. Also, I don't see why we would be so cool on his trail if we aren't going to fill this class. Numbers wise I don't see us going above 22 without signing a lot of backups and Denson would be a quality one if we could snag him

Denson plays guard so unless we have some plans with our current tackles I don't see why GOlson and Denson would conflict in recruitment. Also, I don't see why we would be so cool on his trail if we aren't going to fill this class. Numbers wise I don't see us going above 22 without signing a lot of backups and Denson would be a quality one if we could snag him

As I posted in TD the coaches want to add the best players they can at these positions to what is committed: 1 RB (2 if JW flips), 1 H Back, 1 OL, 2 WR, 1 DT, 2 LBs, 1 to 2 CBs, and 2 Safeties. With the 15 committed now the coaches are looking at signing 25 to 27 and they will push to sign a full class, which is 28. We have 64 on scholly now with the 3 EEs so including them we can sign 24 right now. Having 4 more picees of attrition to allow for a full 28 is very likely.

Just scuttlebut, but I have heard Robinson to move inside from left tackle to guard. Just talk and no links.

Just scuttlebut, but I have heard Robinson to move inside from left tackle to guard. Just talk and no links.

Yes I heard this too, posted it in the 2013 starting lineup thread.

I don't know about Malzahn's blocking scheme but is Robinson cut out to be a pulling guard? (Gus pulls a lot of guards if I remember correctly)

As I posted in TD the coaches want to add the best players they can at these positions to what is committed: 1 RB (2 if JW flips), 1 H Back, 1 OL, 2 WR, 1 DT, 2 LBs, 1 to 2 CBs, and 2 Safeties. With the 15 committed now the coaches are looking at signing 25 to 27 and they will push to sign a full class, which is 28. We have 64 on scholly now with the 3 EEs so including them we can sign 24 right now. Having 4 more picees of attrition to allow for a full 28 is very likely.

I missed that post I think (or forgot) my bad. I am just looking at the depth chart and noticing that we are lacking at OG and Danzey is a 2 year solution. I don't see why we would take potentially 3 CBs and 3 WRs in this class.

Also we can't sign 28 because we only ahve 2 EE I thought.... am I missing something?

I don't know about Malzahn's blocking scheme but is Robinson cut out to be a pulling guard? (Gus pulls a lot of guards if I remember correctly)

I missed that post I think (or forgot) my bad. I am just looking at the depth chart and noticing that we are lacking at OG and Danzey is a 2 year solution. I don't see why we would take potentially 3 CBs and 3 WRs in this class.

Also we can't sign 28 because we only ahve 2 EE I thought.... am I missing something?

Didn't CAP, Bradley and Danzey all get enrolled ?

Didn't CAP, Bradley and Danzey all get enrolled ?

Danzey has not yet. He is planning to this week.

Archived