Men vs. Kentucky Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK settling down.....but AU still having problems, no rebounds and shooting woes too.

Very disappointing play. We really needed a good performance tonight to reward the "sell out" but just not happening.

Not handling the big stage at all tonite....we are better than this...missing open jumpers...this is probably our best chance to beat Ky in years and need to take advantage of it.

Earlier in the season I would have agreed with you but KY has gotten better.

Good grief! Just when I thought AU was starting to play better basketball they lay a duck at home!!

AU seems a little flat tonight. Too much expended in the Arkansas game.

I was afraid that emotional double OT loss would take it's toll. I even mentioned it in the game thread.

Guest jojo1515

If we dont find a REAL center, we can kiss a .500 season goodbye. Just plain ugly how outmanned we are under the basket. Down by 14 and getting uglier by the minute. How many years does it take a coach to get a quality center?...16 point game now. 1% chance of a comeback if not less. Bball team crumbling just like the football team. Very hard to watch...

Playing like some of those early season games. I thought we were past that now with the good play in the last several games. KY shooing 70% in the second half...AU not playing the D.

Don't embarrass us Charles....lol!

Charles is spitting truth. I love it!

Ok, I know we're not helping out the situation, but these refs are stickin it to us... IMO. Ticky-tack while we're on D.

Especially when they let Noel climb all over the back of Sullivan to make a bucket. Come on man.

I think we all expected a better performance tonight than what we've seen. This is not the same team we saw play the last 3-4 games.

Archived