Men vs. Kentucky Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious why Shaq Johnson isn't out there. I don't think he's been on the floor at all. Dixon tatum with the offensive rebound and basket. 27-21. Suliivan takes it down the lane, gets the foul and basket counts. 27-23

I'm curious why Shaq Johnson isn't out there. I don't think he's been on the floor at all. Dixon tatum with the offensive rebound and basket. 27-21. Suliivan takes it down the lane, gets the foul and basket counts. 27-23

He hasn't been out there at all. He is obviously in the Barbee doghouse.

Guest jojo1515

If Lentucky gets hot, we'll lose by atleast 20. On the other hand, if we get hot, we MAY not lose. We look pretty terrible...atleast KY is off tonight too or we would already be down by 20

Fortunately, shooting tends to reverse from half to half, so I think we will shoot better in 2nd half. Just gotta keep Noel off the court. I hope we see Shaq out there in 2nd half.

Shooting:

kentucky 12-28

Auburn 11-34

3 point shooting

Kentucky 1-10

Auburn 0-11

free throws

Kentucky 5-8

Auburn 3-6

stats verified what it sounded like on the radio call...even the UK announcers were commenting about the shooting problems at both ends.

guys don't seem ready for prime time. lots of time to turn things around but generally an ugly game on both O and D

Not handling the big stage at all tonite....we are better than this...missing open jumpers...this is probably our best chance to beat Ky in years and need to take advantage of it.

Archived