Men vs. Ole Miss Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang....tough loss but a hard played game.

Honest question: Do you think we get over the hump next year. We seem to be much closer this year with several very close losses.

I hope Henderson gets the heck knocked out of him!!!! Disrespectful ass!

Awful. Choked again. Moral victories all around!!

Keep the BS....

We are getting better.

Certainly now competitive and fun to watch.

Got to give Barbee time.

We're going the right direction

so close yet so far...and the scum bag henderson is over in front of the student section beating his chest...what an @$$. just like vs. UTk.

pretty bush league. he needs to grow up.

Give Barbee a "double or nothing" on salary next year....above .500 in the SEC or an NCAA bid. The team makes it and he get $4,000,000+; they miss it and he works for free!!

Playing a top 25 team with 16-2 record...and 3 seniors plus the SEC leading scorer....seems to me at least the team is heading in the right direction.

Give Barbee a "double or nothing" on salary next year....above .500 in the SEC or an NCAA bid. The team makes it and he get $4,000,000+; they miss it and he works for free!!

That's some motivation. Something tells me his agent won't go for it though

Awful. Choked again. Moral victories all around!!

Nope, can't call this a moral victory. Pissed away a 9-0 lead, and an 11 point lead later, had the ball for almost the last shot and puked it up. OM was 4-17 from the FT line. They got one of OM's worst games and still couldn't win, even at home. It was exciting to watch, but more of the same from AU with mental errors down the stretch taking bad shots and giving easy points up.

Oh well...

I hope Henderson gets the heck knocked out of him!!!! Disrespectful ass!

That was really low class. It will come back to haunt him.

If I had been lose enough to the floor tonight it would have happened..... This year has totally killed my sense of maturity.lol

Playing a top 25 team with 16-2 record...and 3 seniors plus the SEC leading scorer....seems to me at least the team is heading in the right direction.

That's the way I see it also, 64. A few more skill players and we might start contending. Of course we have to make free throws, not turn the ball over, and rebound.

Pathetic. We did everything we could at the end to lose and did. That's coaching.

It's one thing if we don't have the players to win but it's another thing if those players still don't know how to play like a team. The way I see even with better players we would still lose these type of games because of coaching.

It does get old losing especially at home

Yup, can't belly ache about people not coming to games if you can't win.

I would have to say that the people who paid to see this game tonight got their money's worth (save a victory)

Archived