Men vs. Ole Miss Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's got to be AU's offense, Denson driving.

And more favorable OM rolls.

Followed by ANOTHER AU three that's in and out. It's unbelievable.

i've had success with www.firstrow1.eu for streaming as well

You guys have tried to help me before and one of two things is the problem; 1. I'm not smart enough to figure it out, or 2. I'm overthinking it. It's more than likely the second one. If it's all the same then I would like to just live vicariously through yall

unfriendly rims.....a number of 3s look to be in the hole then pop out.

all our shots are one and done....just not doing anything on the offensive boards

we have 9 offensive rebounds....ole miss has 10. seems we are doing just fine on the offensive boards.

Basically just go there, click basketball, click au game, click link 1, close annoying popups, possibly wait for others to close themselves, repeat last 2 steps, and enlarge the screen.

Sorry, that probably wasn't any easier..

SEC is weak if OM is the third best team....Hate to say it but it hard to watch this game from both sides.

The league is definitely weaker this year. I hate we can't take advantage of it.

AU forces a bad shot by Henderson, but follows with the patented no rebounding and OM back up 5. Way too many easy points for OM.

all our shots are one and done....just not doing anything on the offensive boards

we have 9 offensive rebounds....ole miss has 10. seems we are doing just fine on the offensive boards.

Or theyre doing as poorly as we are

Archived