Rueben Fosters biological father arrested in Miami

Tntigers

I'm sure this will be something to look forward to hearing about on Saturdays when he hits the field....

http://hosted.ap.org...EMPLATE=DEFAULT

Authorities say a man who was arrested after 16 years as a fugitive for allegedly shooting his estranged wife while she was holding their 18-month-old boy is the father of University of Alabama football signee Reuben Foster.

Danny Foster, 41, was captured Friday in Miami, said U.S. Marshals spokesman Scott Sides.

Authorities say Danny Foster was originally arrested in Randolph County, Ala., after the shooting, which the woman survived. A young Reuben was wounded in the back.

Not sure what you mean with your post but this is a terrible thing to have happen to a family. I wish Rueben and his family the best.

Not good. I wish no one ill will. God bless Reuben and his family.

Not sure what you mean with your post but this is a terrible thing to have happen to a family. I wish Rueben and his family the best.

My post is twofold. First, the media will rehash this story over and over on Saturdays once RF establishes himself as the impactful player that we all know that he will become, thus bringing undesirable hurt to those that were affected. Secondly, RF's antics as a recruit lend one to develop an opinion that he desires to be in he spotlight whether its on the field or not. Now that he has a sequel to his saga, he may possibly be put in a situation that no young man should have to face. Plus, just by chance that he does see playing time, how will Saban's gag order on Freshman impact this young man when the media contorts the story?

I find no joy regarding the RF drama. I wish him the best except when he plays against Auburn. I learned the hard way, let the hate and anger go. Auburn will be fine. Let's concentrate on the newly signed Auburn Men! WAR EAGLE!

Odd timing. The guy is on the lam for 16 years and gets caught the day after signing day. Maybe he ran his mouth too much, bragging about "his son" in some Miami bar?

My post is twofold. First, the media will rehash this story over and over on Saturdays once RF establishes himself as the impactful player that we all know that he will become, thus bringing undesirable hurt to those that were affected. Secondly, RF's antics as a recruit lend one to develop an opinion that he desires to be in he spotlight whether its on the field or not. Now that he has a sequel to his saga, he may possibly be put in a situation that no young man should have to face. Plus, just by chance that he does see playing time, how will Saban's gag order on Freshman impact this young man when the media contorts the story?

Imagine it'll be plastered....errr .... tattooed all over his face.

Odd timing. The guy is on the lam for 16 years and gets caught the day after signing day. Maybe he ran his mouth too much, bragging about "his son" in some Miami bar?

Likely

Archived