Game One -Feb 15

AU64

Season starts tomorrow....Maine is first game. Hope those in the area will see one or more games....plus the UF basketball game. A full weekend for those living in AU...I'm envious.

All four games can be seen on AUHD. I remember watching most of the early games last year and the AUHD provides good coverage and picture quality was great.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maine traveling South to get some warmer weather, and is getting to see 45 degrees. Great sports weekend that will probably take precedence over midterm studying as it should. War Damn Eagle!

Hope to see Koger get off to a good start. Wanna see him go 7 innings. After that I am interested to see if Tella will continue knocking the ball around. Hopefully we show up ready to play and start the season right

Hope to see Koger get off to a good start. Wanna see him go 7 innings. After that I am interested to see if Tella will continue knocking the ball around. Hopefully we show up ready to play and start the season right

I've watched a good bit of preseason. Tella has struggled a little. Savage has tore the cover off. Austin has been an RBI machine. Tomscha hasn't shown a whole lot yet at the plate but has shown a massive cannon at 3rd. Wack has been steady as usual. Cimo is gritty and gets on base. Ebert has pounded the ball and shown discipline at plate while making Sportscenter plays at 2B. Yak has played steady with great defense. Rock is better at plate than I thought he would be and covers some serious ground in RF but is a little behind Gillikin at the plate. Gillikin and Dedrick hit the ball harder in play consistently than anybody except Savage. Dylan Smith has shown tremendous plate discipline and also hits the ball hard - he's built like a Spartan Warrior. Coop has been consistent as usual and will get the nod at 1st because of experience.

I've watched a good bit of preseason. Tella has struggled a little. Savage has tore the cover off. Austin has been an RBI machine. Tomscha hasn't shown a whole lot yet at the plate but has shown a massive cannon at 3rd. Wack has been steady as usual. Cimo is gritty and gets on base. Ebert has pounded the ball and shown discipline at plate while making Sportscenter plays at 2B. Yak has played steady with great defense. Rock is better at plate than I thought he would be and covers some serious ground in RF but is a little behind Gillikin at the plate. Gillikin and Dedrick hit the ball harder in play consistently than anybody except Savage. Dylan Smith has shown tremendous plate discipline and also hits the ball hard - he's built like a Spartan Warrior. Coop has been consistent as usual and will get the nod at 1st because of experience.

Great info thanks! I had heard Gillikin and Ebert were impressive. I am really hoping Tomscha lives up to the hype. I imagine the middle of the order will look similar to last year. If everyone stays healthy I think we can be competitive come SEC play

Two guys picked off in this game already.... Not overly impressed so far this game. Koger has been ok though

Edit: He wasn't really picked off but still 2 outs on the basepaths isn't good

Yaks caught stealing was borderline acceptable I guess (still not thrilled). I understand trying to get a runner in scoring position with 2 outs but at least hit and run for an extra split second

Boy....just stole a home run from Maine...great catch by Gilliken

Archived