2014 4* C Joshua Casher (Alabama signee)

auburnandjagsfan

I was thinking the same about his and his family's relationship with Coach Craig would keep him from pulling some Benedict Yeldon crap!!

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping knows the bammer's went after and got a commitment from the kid in Minnesota and they have high hopes for him to be their future center.

I was thinking the same about his and his family's relationship with Coach Craig would keep him from pulling some Benedict Yeldon crap!!

Bama got their center a few days ago. Don't worry about Josh.

I haven't been worried about Josh till weezy reared his head. I will always be a little gun shy in recruiting kids in this state who didn't grow up as Auburn fans

Don't see Casher falling for any sabear shenannigans. He would be an in-road for them to Tre Williams and nothing more. Besides E has drilled into my skull that CDC has Mobile eating out of the palm of his hand. Very "Neno Brown-ish" pimp kinda stuff, we wouldn't understand.

Only the season starting will get these boys completely committed. They can only believe in a program so much throughout the summer. To a kid when they see those uniforms running around on the field with our players jumping up after big plays theyll start getting hyped up. Here's to JHS being on fire 3 weeks in a row to start the season!

Another factor here is Casher is 6'1 on a good day so his only position spot in the SEC would be at Center unless he grows a couple of inches. Bama just took a center commitment. He is not a guard for most SEC teams, especially Bama. As Dixie said it is more likely Bama is loving on Casher to get to Tre, who showed to be one of the best covers LBs a couple weeks ago at the Rivals challenge. When you think about guys like CJ Mosely you realize how much Saban loves LBs who can cover well.

I just wish these kids felt the same way about the possibility of playing for us like they do Bama nowadays. Casher seems a bit wishy washy right now. How can you firm up your commitment and then say this "I'm still committed to Auburn. But Alabama, it's a good school," he said. "I have a long way until signing day. Hopefully, nothing will come up and change my mind. I'm going to go on and visit other schools and truly enjoy the recruiting process and then weigh everything out.". It aggravates the ever living crap out of me.

I really hope pray this young man does not allow himself to played by the REC. He is an undersized C/OG at any SEC program but as tenacious as he is he stands an excellent chance of playing at AU once Dismukes moves on. Otherwise he can play sabear's minion and attempt to sway or provide access to his brother and to his teammate Tre Williams. Then slide off into obscurity with Brent Calloway & Co.

Fellas we're just the victims of a very dirty tactic right now in this particular situation. You know they're sitting that office tellin our recruits or potential recruits "what have they done lately?" As far as comparing our NFL development players. They don't have to be dishonest, just up front on he full negative attack. Dirty game it is

Fellas we're just the victims of a very dirty tactic right now in this particular situation. You know they're sitting that office tellin our recruits or potential recruits "what have they done lately?" As far as comparing our NFL development players. They don't have to be dishonest, just up front on he full negative attack. Dirty game it is

Nothing dirty abut that when its true. I'd be pounding on that myself if the scenario was reversed. Auburn will be fine w/o any recruit that feels they're better off going somewhere else.

Nothing dirty abut that when its true. I'd be pounding on that myself if the scenario was reversed. Auburn will be fine w/o any recruit that feels they're better off going somewhere else.

Agreed. Nothing dirty about pushing on a team's lack of succes from the previous year.

Agreed. Nothing dirty about pushing on a team's lack of succes from the previous year.

well I mean dirty as in the atmosphere I guess but yeah no doubt we don't have the development factor going for us and that is a hot topic for any successful program. And we're surrounded by the the greatest football programs in football at the moment.

well I mean dirty as in the atmosphere I guess but yeah no doubt we don't have the development factor going for us and that is a hot topic for any successful program. And we're surrounded by the the greatest football programs in football at the moment.

My post just before yours was meant to sound dirty. Not that Mr. Casher would ever read a message board but just in case I wanted to spell it out so he felt dirty once he read it. Lol.

I ain't denying CNS's recruiting abilities nor Bama's success, but shouldn't our staff remind Casher that they offered him a while before CNS even cared?

I ain't denying CNS's recruiting abilities nor Bama's success, but shouldn't our staff remind Casher that they offered him a while before CNS even cared?

From what I understand this staff focuises on the positives of Auburn instead of the negatives of others.

This is what I was saying a couple of days ago, ns only cares after we offer or in need of a recruit then he swoops in and gets the kid to flip to keep us from having him. He knows that most kids in this state is pro bama anyway. Thats why I would let the recruit know right off the bat what and who would be coming when and if he commits to AU!! He has no interest in the kid other than to keep him from coming to AU!! Unless the recruit and his family is pro AU then I wouldnt care what anybody says, I would feel very confident that recruit was ours!!

This is what I was saying a couple of days ago, ns only cares after we offer or in need of a recruit then he swoops in and gets the kid to flip to keep us from having him. He knows that most kids in this state is pro bama anyway. Thats why I would let the recruit know right off the bat what and who would be coming when and if he commits to AU!! He has no interest in the kid other than to keep him from coming to AU!! Unless the recruit and his family is pro AU then I wouldnt care what anybody says, I would feel very confident that recruit was ours!!

While he probably does this some, the extent is widely exaggerated. With the 25 scholly limits, meeting his needs, and stockpiling RBs to hurt every team he competes with he does not have the room to offer players he is not interested in just to hurt Auburn.

That whole way of thinking is in large part simply carryover from da' bahr and the days of no scholarship limits. It has been fairly established as fact that he signed kids he knew would never play for him to keep other schools from having them. Like E said though it would be impossible to operate with that as a policy these days. I do not doubt that there are certain instances that he offers the occasional player he knows would help us but may be just another body for him.

Ellitor is correct bammer is not offering guys just so AU does not get them. You could not field a championship team like that. Casher is the top center prospect in America there is a reason bammer offered.

Archived