2014 4* C Joshua Casher (Alabama signee)

auburnandjagsfan

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can end the speculation. Cash just decommitted.

Time to change the header of this topic.

Well.....bye

+1

Cya, have a good time riding the bench. Now to offer whats his face from the camp and move on.

E sort of predicted this today. Fine, glad it was early in the process still. Offer the kid from GA now and have someone that is excited to be here. They will both be good players. I would love to be a center for AU. They all seem to start for several years and have really good college careers. Pugh was great and Dismukes is now.

To be fairly blunt, its not as if we really need a 5* center to get by. I personally would rather have a fellah who sits and learns for a year or two gets a red shirt and then comes in having been developed in the system that he is now in. That being said, lets move past this guy, as I being fairly naïve when it comes to this kind of thing fail to see the big difference in this 4* center and the guy from Georgia.

Good luck, Mr. Casher. Thank you for being up-front with your decision, although I think you will regret it. I don't look for our staff to hold your spot.

The kid a a great smile! Would have liked seeing him in O&B. Well you know what they say, "nothing gets you over the last one like the next one!" Ok coaches, next up! :)

SMH. I can't imagine committing and recommitting when nothing has changed to warrant it. Oh well, roller coaster continue on! WDE!

Still in all fairness he didn't decommit just to commit to another school yet. Feb. is still a long way away

"The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else." Does that fit here? Or nah?

To be fairly blunt, its not as if we really need a 5* center to get by. I personally would rather have a fellah who sits and learns for a year or two gets a red shirt and then comes in having been developed in the system that he is now in. That being said, lets move past this guy, as I being fairly naïve when it comes to this kind of thing fail to see the big difference in this 4* center and the guy from Georgia.

Th difference is that the kid from GA is excited about Auburn, and that is why I prefer him.

This guy skipped a big weekend at AU after visiting tiny. Missed big cat weekend right? He needs to go anyways and yes, glad it was early. Ready to have the reputation of you commit to us, no bs.

Still in all fairness he didn't decommit just to commit to another school yet. Feb. is still a long way away

Personally, I hope Gus and staff move on from this kid and revoke his offer....You want to wait for a Bama offer before you commit fine but once you commit no more of this BS

whatever, we get excited when players flip to us and who cares when they chose something else. If he comes back great, we will continue to move forward with or without him.

Then he goes to USA and regrets not thinking his decisions through.

Archived