2014 4* C Joshua Casher (Alabama signee)

auburnandjagsfan

I'm wondering what happens in a scenario where we pull his offer and Bama doesn't take him.

Recent history suggest he goes to Arkansass

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering what happens in a scenario where we pull his offer and Bama doesn't take him.

Too small for Beilima(wrong sp) offensive lineman

Too small for Beilima(wrong sp) offensive lineman

He goes to Miss St, or USA.

He must REALLLLLY love bama if he's willing to risk not even being taken and then being willing to swap to G. (They got that hassenbuier guy)

Still in all fairness he didn't decommit just to commit to another school yet. Feb. is still a long way away

Personally, I hope Gus and staff move on from this kid and revoke his offer....You want to wait for a Bama offer before you commit fine but once you commit no more of this BS

He pulls a Spencer Region and goes to Clemson.

whatever, we get excited when players flip to us and who cares when they chose something else. If he comes back great, we will continue to move forward with or without him.

Personally would not take him back! He's a bama fan and that wont change! Like I have said before; I would not waste my time recruiting bama fans to come to AU!

So Casher took his ball and went home huh?

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/07/st_pa

uls_offensive_lineman_jos_2.html#incart_flyout_sports

E sort of predicted this today. Fine, glad it was early in the process still. Offer the kid from GA now and have someone that is excited to be

here. They will both be good players. I would love to be a center for AU. They all seem to start for several years and have really good college careers. Pugh was great and Dismukes is now.

If you go back in this thread when he first committed, I think you will see a lot of people did not think this would hold up. No one surprised here.

Casher is a good player. I would like to have him choose Auburn again. Got to give some of these kids a break, and, this might be one of those times. He has a better chance going to the NFL early at Auburn, than Alabama. But, some times that not what it is about. I just hope this is not one those, " I know you will start next year for us here at Bama, cause, the others suck" lie again.

This is just my opinion but the more I think about it the more I think Bama does not really want or need Casher. I think it was a power move by them to slam our supreme confidence that Dameyune owned Mobile. I think it was them metaphorically trying to say we still own you mother truckers. Nothing more. Nothing less. Again JMO.

Still in all fairness he didn't decommit just to commit to another school yet. Feb. is still a long way away

Personally, I hope Gus and staff move on from this kid and revoke his offer....You want to wait for a Bama offer before you commit fine but once you commit no more of this BS

He pulls a Spencer Region and goes to Clemson.

winnah winnah Chicken dinner

I'm strongly believing that we should take the saban stand. If any player looks or even thinks about taking other visits, we should pull his offer off the table.

This is just my opinion but the more I think about it the more I think Bama does not really want or need Casher. I think it was a power move by them to slam our supreme confidence that Dameyune owned Mobile. I think it was them metaphorically trying to say we still own you mother truckers. Nothing more. Nothing less. Again JMO.

I agree. Casher is just a pawn in Saban's game. UAT doesn't need a center, and now that Casher has decommitted from Auburn he has no value to Saban. I've read there was a frank phone call from D Craig to Casher today that brought this to a head. I think the staff found a center they like last weekend and wanted to get this thing resolved. They cleared the decks and will be bringing Marshall on board. From reading Marshall's comments they were upfront with him, and told him he might get an offer soon - they were planning today's event. Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

I'm strongly believing that we should take the saban stand. If any player looks or even thinks about taking other visits, we should pull his offer off the table.

No. You won't get many great players in today's recruiting world...And Saban's shops whether his commits shop or not.

We will find players who's truly ALL IN and wants to play a big part of getting us back on top of the SEC and the nation.

I agree. Casher is just a pawn in Saban's game. UAT doesn't need a center, and now that Casher has decommitted from Auburn he has no value to Saban. I've read there was a frank phone call from D Craig to Casher today that brought this to a head. I think the staff found a center they like last weekend and wanted to get this thing resolved. They cleared the decks and will be bringing Marshall on board. From reading Marshall's comments they were upfront with him, and told him he might get an offer soon - they were planning today's event. Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

The staff has known since Wednesday.

^^Exactly!! When will these kids ever learn? He is playing with these kids mind telling them fairy tales!!

In case anyone is wondering I will leave this thread here for a couple of days so recent events have max exposure...or until Andrew Marshall gets an offer.

This staff is doing a much better job of sniffing out and snuffing out the flippers.

Side note - while I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get Roc, I'm respecting him more and more for not committing until he is, hopefully, sure of where he wants to play college ball.

It will be Casher's own fault for listening and buying into saban's BS. However, it won't hit him until he's on the bench as a 3rd stringer during his junior year at turdville.

Archived