2014 4* WR Travis Rudolph (FSU signee)

ellitor

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks to be trending to UF. 2 more UF beat writers picked UF yesterday in the Crystal Ball predictions.

The good news is he is not committing til the =under armor game so we have time to make up ground with a good season.

I'd love this guy, he looks to have it all put together. Makes me happy to see us after the guys who at least appear to be more soft-spoken and let their body of work speak for them rather than always talking on twitter and stuff. Those guys either end up off our team or they decommit and end up in T-town for the most part.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think ermon lane commiting to UF helps our chances?

No. They are both takes for a Florida team that badly needs WRs.

I'm sure Dameyune hasn't given up on getting Travis to commit to us.

Not his style to quit, but with DQ along with our current roster and we have time IMO. Need to add at least one more.

AU still has a legit shot at getting Rudolph. Still lots of time left till he commits. If AU comes out and lights it up on O then we will pull even with uf. Then it comes down to which staff and school he like best. I think AU will have the advantage then.

• 2 months later...

Anything new with Rudolph? Saw there was an article on the Auburn rivals page but it's premium.

I know Sean White had said he was going to work on him when he committed. With us doing better this year I figured that has to help with him, but Jameis playing like he is may be more than offsetting that. Figured he was all FSU at this point, but just seeing if anyone else had heard anything. Found his twitter earlier but he doesn't seem to update it much.

Anything new with Rudolph? Saw there was an article on the Auburn rivals page but it's premium.

I know Sean White had said he was going to work on him when he committed. With us doing better this year I figured that has to help with him, but Jameis playing like he is may be more than offsetting that. Figured he was all FSU at this point, but just seeing if anyone else had heard anything. Found his twitter earlier but he doesn't seem to update it much.

Nothing new. Longshot but Auburn is still plugging away.

4-star WR Travis Rudolph from Cardinal Newman in West Palm Beach, Fla., will officially visit Auburn this weekend.

Link

4-star WR Travis Rudolph from Cardinal Newman in West Palm Beach, Fla., will officially visit Auburn this weekend.

Link

Fntastic. Tell Sean White to get to work

Don't have to. his work is a big reason we have a shot with Rudolph.

Link

I probably mis-spoke there. I remember Rudolph being one of the guys that SW mentioned specifically when he committed. I just figured between CDC and SW having him here all weekend, they should absolutely be able to help convince him to give AU a real chance!

Link

I probably mis-spoke there. I remember Rudolph being one of the guys that SW mentioned specifically when he committed. I just figured between CDC and SW having him here all weekend, they should absolutely be able to help convince him to give AU a real chance!

No you didn't, that is just how E posts. I doubt he was trying to correct you, more just wanting to make sure you knew that SW WAS actually doing some work here. I don't think Sean is coming with him this trip but you are correct in assuming that those two increase our odds. By how much is yet to be seen!

RIP, GA Coaches... :wareagle:

Even thou your post is off topic, it was one the funniest post all weekend. Can we get LSUfreak to do the sniper video with them on it?

To give credit where it is due: http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/11/16/5112642/auburn-hail-mary-beats-georgia-and-the-internet-melts-down

Archived