2014 4* WR Travis Rudolph (FSU signee)

ellitor

If we miss on Rudolph I hope we take a strong look at Epps.

It's not like we are hurting at WR this year and desperately need another one. This class is filling up faster than anybody outside of the staff knows and it looks like there simply aren't going to be any extra slots.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need him to come to AU. Sean has said he is his favorite target during the All Star game practices.

It would be great but do not expect it to happen. If it does we will all be happy. I think Shaq is our big get at receiver this year. Watch for our our receiver signees

Too. Truitt will be crazy in space. I do think Davis and Coats will be big time next year too.

We need him to come to AU. Sean has said he is his favorite target during the All Star game practices.

It would be great but do not expect it to happen. If it does we will all be happy. I think Shaq is our big get at receiver this year. Watch for our our receiver signees

Too. Truitt will be crazy in space. I do think Davis and Coats will be big time next year too.

Don't forget DayQuil.

Watching Sean's interview gives me hope we have a real shot at Travis Rudolph.

I did not hear the interview. What did he say?

What surprises me is, bammer insiders are not that confident and are mostly indifferent TR.

No inside info on this one but it would not shock me at all if Rudolph commits to AU. Going to uat is puzzling with their lack of QB's the next couple of years.

What surprises me is, bammer insiders are not that confident and are mostly indifferent TR.

No inside info on this one but it would not shock me at all if Rudolph commits to AU. Going to uat is puzzling with their lack of QB's the next couple of years.

I have had that question as well, is FSU not after him as hard now?

I did not hear the interview. What did he say?

He said he was recruiting him hard and that if he didn't go to AUBURN it would not be his fault.He also said TR like catching his passes and he liked throwing to him.

I have had that question as well, is FSU not after him as hard now?

Yes they are. Most experts still thinks he will pick FSU and that Rudolph has Bama in the lead to create buzz for his commitment today.

Well dern, Rudolph commits to FSU

Better there than bammer...hate to miss on him though. But we will be fine without him

• 2 years later...

Archived