2014 4* WR Travis Rudolph (FSU signee)

ellitor

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw on gatorbait/247 that he told FL they were his leader and said UTe was after him really hard. But we know CDC is one of the best so I certainly wouldn't count us out yet.

• 2 months later...

Nice football player. Knows how to use his blockers but can turn on the jets as well. One of those kids that just seems to end up with the ball. Runs a nice "jet-sweep" that I am certain CGM picked up on. Where does he stand with us, bammer and THuga? I would take him and Davidson and call it a day unless we can get D'haquille and then take all three. Any opposition?

Nice football player. Knows how to use his blockers but can turn on the jets as well. One of those kids that just seems to end up with the ball. Runs a nice "jet-sweep" that I am certain CGM picked up on. Where does he stand with us, bammer and THuga? I would take him and Davidson and call it a day unless we can get D'haquille and then take all three. Any opposition?

Miami and Florida appear to lead.

Oh well, We will be able to tell more if he visits. Good player though.

I agree he looks good. That school has put out some excellent talent in the last 20 years.

I didn't read the date of E's OP. I saw Auburn and UF lead and got excited. Heck I even posted after E back in March! :no: I feel like Golf only sober, for now.

I didn't read the date of E's OP. I saw Auburn and UF lead and got excited. Heck I even posted after E back in March! :no:/> I feel like Golf only sober, for now.

How's the little one?

I didn't read the date of E's OP. I saw Auburn and UF lead and got excited. Heck I even posted after E back in March! :no:/> I feel like Golf only sober, for now.

How's the little one?

I put an update in the Football forum. Thanks for asking. She should be fine,

4-star wide receiver Travis Rudolph from Cardinal Newman in West Palm Beach, Fla., visited Auburn the last couple of days along with his coach, former Miami quarterback Steve Walsh. Rudolph said that Auburn is starting to be his favorite. He is a top target. More to come soon... http://auburn.247sports.com/Board/42/Quick-update-on-Travis-Rudolph-visit-19087354/1

All recruits love Craig! The difference in Craig and CTT who all kids loved also is on field coaching and the respect factor. CDC will get respect from his players and the coaching is twice as good! I have not posted in a while and it is good to be back. Got married in March and have kid on the way!

All recruits love Craig! The difference in Craig and CTT who all kids loved also is on field coaching and the respect factor. CDC will get respect from his players and the coaching is twice as good! I have not posted in a while and it is good to be back. Got married in March and have kid on the way!

good to see you 23 and congratulations of your marriage and child.

• 1 month later...

He not commin'. :sad2:/>

Probably right, but his thoughts a out Sean White were very good to hear

.We may not get him but he is the perfect example of the kind of recruit I think Auburn can make a big push on late in the year. TR does not plan to commit til his all star game. If Auburn can have a big season from a WR, especially from a freshman it could be huge. Gus and Rhett had a freshman ball out last year at Arky St. J.D. McKissic had 103 catches.

.We may not get him but he is the perfect example of the kind of recruit I think Auburn can make a big push on late in the year. TR does not plan to commit til his all star game. If Auburn can have a big season from a WR, especially from a freshman it could be huge. Gus and Rhett had a freshman ball out last year at Arky St. with 103 catches.

On that note, we've got a guy in D'haquille Williams coming in next year who should have an elite season. With all due respect to TR, that kind of season from a guy like D'haquille would push us into the running for even bigger fish in the future.

.We may not get him but he is the perfect example of the kind of recruit I think Auburn can make a big push on late in the year. TR does not plan to commit til his all star game. If Auburn can have a big season from a WR, especially from a freshman it could be huge. Gus and Rhett had a freshman ball out last year at Arky St. with 103 catches.

On that note, we've got a guy in D'haquille Williams coming in next year who should have an elite season. With all due respect to TR, that kind of season from a guy like D'haquille would push us into the running for even bigger fish in the future.

TR is a big fish. His rankings have not been updated since he balleed out this summer on the camp curcuit.

Yeah, he is as solid a kid as you can hope for as far as having all the skills you want. May not be 5* as far as a 4.3-40 but he has all the intangibles. (Height, Hands, Hops and route running) If you could get 2 just like him every year we will be rockin' JHS!

This season is our future for bigtime play makers .... That's my thought its a season to remember!! I say 9/10 wins

You lost me there. I think you are saying that how we play this year will help set the stage for our future as far as signing highly ranked skill players? If so that is very much the case. Also when/if D'haquille Williams gets here, the manner in how he is used by Gus will greatly affect WR recruiting as a whole. If we win 9 or 10 games this year as you seem to be predicting (?), we will certainly remember it.

Archived