LSU game 1

i don't understand why Daniel hasn't been taken out yet; he was getting outs in the second inning but is walking guys and has let two homers go by; doesn't have his best stuff tonight and we need someone who's got it

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't understand why Daniel hasn't been taken out yet; he was getting outs in the second inning but is walking guys and has let two homers go by; doesn't have his best stuff tonight and we need someone who's got it

A bullpen tonight used for 6 2/3 would be devastating for the rest of the series...and I'm optimistic for this series and want all three but leaving with 1 would not be the worst thing ever...

Well...Fla Gulf Coast just beat Georgetown 15-2 match-up. Should do some damage on people's brackets.

Well...Fla Gulf Coast just beat Georgetown 15-2 match-up. Should do some damage on people's brackets.

How'd yours hold up so far? And to make this baseball related...A baseball has 108 double stitches haha

Well...Fla Gulf Coast just beat Georgetown   15-2 match-up.  Should do some damage on people's brackets.

How'd yours hold up so far?  And to make this baseball related...A baseball has 108 double stitches haha
Hate to say it but I did not do a sheet....had no real favorite this year...but I'm happy that the accepted wisdom that the Big 10 and Big East is being challenged.

O/T....good news!

Auburn's Olivia Scott wins the NCAA Championship in the 100 yard butterfly Friday during the Women's NCAA Swimming and Diving Championships.

Jay Wade can hopefully shut down LSU this inning.

Not sounding good about Wade....taken a while to check him out.

thanks Belle! watching basketball like some others here. great to see Georgetown go down. thugs.

It didn't hurt my feelings to see K State go down either. I hope LaSalle can take Henderson and Ole Miss out too.

How'd wade get hurt

Ball hit up middle...he whirled around to attempt a play (no shot)...torso turned, leg stayed planted on the mound

Archived