When will Barbee hold a press conference?

benjazz

You answered your own question. I don't expect Barbee to make a public appearance until the start of practice in October.

He could bring the in the white house press corps and they won't ask about anything except golf

He could bring the in the white house press corps and they won't ask about anything except golf

:thumbsup:

hey what do I have to do with?? Its not my fault...... >:(:hellyeah:

• 4 weeks later...

hey what do I have to do with?? Its not my fault...... >:(:hellyeah:

I know you guys won't agree with me but we already have a Obama of our own who is supposed to be in charge (of the A.D.) but takes little to no responsibility for the continued, national public embarrassment, that has become our Auburn Athletics Program!

Barbee is another, in a long series of "Nice Guys" that were hired by Jacobs, and then turned their particular program into a nation wide laughing stock! Again, I also feel he (Barbee) is a nice guy, but obviously (just like Chiz, Pawlowski, and others) has lost a-lot of, to all control over the program!

Jacobs, Chiz, Barbee, Pawlowski, and for that matter Dr G. are all nice guy though, don't get me wrong!

Just curious...but why would he hold a press conference in June (or May)? ....although I did see a couple interviews by state media during the SEC meeting and didn't notice any "hard questions". I read somewhere recently that over 400 players transferred this past season so Auburn's experience is not too unusual....and in fact the spate of transfers in the past couple years is worrying the NCAA. We get some and we lose some....and as for making the big dance...I think augolf''s estimate of 50:50 is understated. I'm thinking more like 80:20.

In 2013/2014, I want to be .500+ in SEC play, still be playing in the SEC tourney on the 3rd day and make a post-season tournament (preferably NCAA). Anything short of that I think CTB should be shown the door. No excuses about injuries, attrition, point-shaving, etc

Since Barbee can't seem to hang on to his recruits, how can anyone believe next years team will be any better?

Archived