LET USC pick who they want to play

AUinVA

If USC had its choice who do you think they would want to play? I am assuming it would be OU considering not very good teams have hung 30+ on their D. On the other hand AU has given up less than 10 points to 3 top ten teams!! USC would pick apart OU D and they damn sure know they could not do that against AU D. USC-AU would be a much better matched game. But if OU gets in and get spanked for the 2nd year in a row what can you do?

I wonder why USC is getting a free pass in this deal. Am I biased to Auburn - Of course I am an SEC guy and I believe Auburn is the best team in the nation right now.. But how come USC is not being questioned for their 3 near misses and almost getting beat by a horrible I mean horrible Stanford team ???

Auburn has pounded everyone except my beloved Tigers (I guess we can brag about that ;) )

It just does not make sense,

Auburn - 1

OU - 2

USC - A very close to 2 #3.

I think both Auburn and OU pound USC. But thats just me. I think USC in the SEC losses at least 3 games.

I don't understand why it's a given that USC is #1. Are they playing the best football in the nation? Auburn has only had one close game. How many has USC had? Is USC's schedule harder than OU's and Auburn's?

Why is OU and Auburn subject to so much scrutiny to the thousandths of a decimal and USC is not? Is it simply because they had a better year last year and they were more popular in June/July when the preseason BS polls came out? If so, that's <insert profanity here/>.

Archived