Saban's Lake Burton house on the auction block

RunInRed

4sl8av.jpg

WHAT THE HELL BROWN SHOES WITH A DARK SUIT??

Shoes? Look at the guy on the right and his left sleeve. He forgot to take the T-Town Menswear label off that suit!!!!! :dunno:

I have a cousin, a gump, who lives on that Lake. saban makes multi of millions a year. Several years ago my cousin told me saban was going around to local boat dealers wanting them to give him a boat and he would "endorse" their business. At the time he told the story, nobody had taken him up on that "offer".

Isn't this property pictured investment property? This is not the house he owns, and lives in on Lake Burton.

I have a cousin, a gump, who lives on that Lake. saban makes multi of millions a year. Several years ago my cousin told me saban was going around to local boat dealers wanting them to give him a boat and he would "endorse" their business. At the time he told the story, nobody had taken him up on that "offer".

That would probably work in AL not in GA.

Selling without reserve means someone is tired of having that investment albatross around their neck.

yep - that's what I was thinking too. Just get it off the books and move on.

Selling without reserve means someone is tired of having that investment albatross around their neck.

This.

It will require substantial renovation. All the ceilings will need to be raised to standard height again...

shrunkensaban7.jpg

It will require substantial renovation. All the ceilings will need to be raised to standard height again...

shrunkensaban7.jpg

Only the first four feet are for his body, the rest of the gigantic space is for his head.....

Archived