Man tricks girlfriend into taking abortion drug

TitanTiger

...and is now charged with murder. Not sure why though. We've been assured that anything that still has so much as it's head inside Mom's vagina is still not a baby, just a fetus.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/16/18302019-fla-man-tricked-pregnant-girlfriend-into-taking-abortion-drug-feds-say?lite

Yeah that's kind of messed up. The main reason why they can charge him with murder is because of his intent to end the life of that very premature child.

I don't really feel like this case has anything to do with abortion rights, however.

Yeah that's kind of messed up. The main reason why they can charge him with murder is because of his intent to end the life of that very premature child.

I don't really feel like this case has anything to do with abortion rights, however.

Isn't an abortion an intent to end the life of a premature child?

Isn't an abortion an intent to end the life of a premature child?

Their logic is that the only parent allowed to end the life of an unborn child is the mother. It anyone else does it without permission of the mother, that's murder.

Bluntly, a mother has had a right to kill an unborn child for the last 40 years or more using medical procedures.

Yep this guy should go free according to this nation's logic. It's only a baby if the mother deems it so. What a bunch of horsecrap.

Yep this guy should go free according to this nation's logic. It's only a baby if the mother deems it so. What a bunch of horsecrap.

^ this

total crap. there's another house of horrors in texas.

Archived