New auburn tiger in route **Updated with photo**

Plaric

Wife and I are at baptist east in Montgomery waiting on Liam Kai Pruett to pop his auburn tiger loving butt out. Been here since 11pm last night. Will post photos as soon as he shows!

***Updated With Photo***

K03rQc4.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And like any true AU fan, your posting on a AU sports site...from the hospital no less. LOVE IT! :) Congrats big guy!

Congrats! Went through that last month myself! Checked into hospital around 9 pm and baby was born at 3:16 pm next afternoon. Hope all goes well for y'all!

Still not here yet. Heard Gus is recruiting him and he is taking his time coming out because he is studying the play book.

If you don't have any children your life is about to change forever. If you already have one or two your life is about to change forever...and either way its worth every bit of it! Congratulations! It's the most wonderful miracle there is to experience in life.

If you don't have any children your life is about to change forever. If you already have one or two your life is about to change forever...and either way its worth every bit of it! Congratulations! It's the most wonderful miracle there is to experience in life.

^^Wish I'd written that^^

WDE

Wife and I are at baptist east in Montgomery waiting on Liam Kai Pruett to pop his auburn tiger loving butt out. Been here since 11pm last night. Will post photos as soon as he shows!

Dang! You threw me off with that title. I thought you were going to post about some incoming freshmen. Congrats man!

Dang! You threw me off with that title. I thought you were going to post about some incoming freshmen. Congrats man!

He will be Auburns stud QB class of 2032...

Archived