Calling StatTiger

AUfan_UAgrad

Ok with all the talk given to Saban and double B about the HUNH being unsafe, how many medical hardships has Saban given out while at his time at Bama? Which team has given out the most during the same time period?

Just seems odd that the person that we all believe leads the way in medical hardships is saying anything about player safety due to how another school runs things. I know I know, they use the medical hardship as part of The Process. However in dealing with Bama fans they always like their stats and most deny they are used for The Process. If Bama is at the top then sure would be nice if a reporter asked Saban "if you are this concerned about player safety, why does your team lead the way with giving out medical hardships?"

I don't keep tabs on injuries so I could not say but I will admit it appears Alabama has suffered more injury hardships over the past 5 years than Auburn.

I don't keep tabs on injuries so I could not say but I will admit it appears Alabama has suffered more injury hardships over the past 5 years than Auburn.

Ok I can understand that. Here is what I have found so far which is only through 2010.

2007 Tyrone Prothro (this one understandable)

2007 Arron McDaniel

2007 Jake Jones

2007 Byron Walton

2008 Ivan Matchett

2008 Charles Hoke

2009 Jeramie Griffin

2009 Charlie Kirschman

2010 Darius McKeller

2010 Taylor Pharr

2010 MiltonTalbert

Archived