There are few things more annoying.....

tiger88

If you want to raise your post count why not head over to the Asylum. Isn't that the point of that place? I find it hilarious that people put weight in post counts like some grade school pissing contest.

+1

-5-4-3-2-1 0 +1+2+3+4+5

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......than people who get more than say 5% (I feel like I'm being generous here.) of their post count from +1, +2, etc. type responses to other peoples posts. Nothing wrong with using it occassionally, but come on people. We don't need to be informed that you agree with 30-50% of what you read. Did I mention it clogs threads the hell up with a bunch of what in most cases is spam afa I'm concerned.

Jmhfo. (The f is for freaking :)/> ) Discuss, or don't.

One thing that is more annoying: someone who is not a mod but believes he or she should instruct others on how to conduct themselves.

Yeah, because no board ever polices itself without mod help. *snicker* I don't care if anyone listens or not, and I couldn't possibly care less if this thread annoyed you. It is a pathetic habit WHEN OVERUSED and a detriment to the board. Jmo and I stated it, get over it or be annoyed or whatever.

Your ego must be incredible for you to somehow believe that you are going to improve this site. You must have gotten a lot of positive reinforcement as a child. However, I respect your right to attempt to "police" others. So, don't get upset. Life is too short. Police on, 88. Can't wait for your next suggestion/criticism. We may all become better posters because of it. Then again, we might not.

Icunthearyou,

No need for unwarranted personal attacks. That's what children and adults with child like minds do. I just shared an opinion many have agreed with. I do believe you are the one needing to get over yourself.

If I feel the need to express opinions I will. I've been doing it for over 10 years on this board and it's predecessors. Your opinion won't change that.

......than people who get more than say 5% (I feel like I'm being generous here.) of their post count from +1, +2, etc. type responses to other peoples posts. Nothing wrong with using it occassionally, but come on people. We don't need to be informed that you agree with 30-50% of what you read. Did I mention it clogs threads the hell up with a bunch of what in most cases is spam afa I'm concerned.

One thing that is more annoying: someone who is not a mod but believes he or she should instruct others on how to conduct themselves.

Yeah, because no board ever polices itself without mod help. *snicker* I don't care if anyone listens or not, and I couldn't possibly care less if this thread annoyed you. It is a pathetic habit WHEN OVERUSED and a detriment to the board. Jmo and I stated it, get over it or be annoyed or whatever.

Your ego must be incredible for you to somehow believe that you are going to improve this site. You must have gotten a lot of positive reinforcement as a child. However, I respect your right to attempt to "police" others. So, don't get upset. Life is too short. Police on, 88. Can't wait for your next suggestion/criticism. We may all become better posters because of it. Then again, we might not.

Icunthearyou,

No need for unwarranted personal attacks. That's what children and adults with child like minds do. I just shared an opinion many have agreed with. I do believe you are the one needing to get over yourself.

If I feel the need to express opinions I will. I've been doing it for over 10 years on this board and it's predecessors. Your opinion won't change that.

Your new version of my screen name says a lot. Nice.

I understand your anger. But,,,,,, you have to accept that others have a right to their opinions as well. Again, life is too short. Don't get mad simply because someone doesn't share your opinion.

60/40 I've already had my 4th beer.......I still hate G Tech

Golf. I will always appreciate the fact that you come in and drink for me when I can't. It means a lot to me buddy.

Maybe if new members weren't treared as second class citizens this wouldn't be an issue. i understand the reason but the 100 post requirement may be a bit of overkill. It was supposed to be temporary anyway...

The 100 post requirement was temporary just like it was originally intended to be. The requirement is now 50 and has been for months. But, don't let facts get in the way of your argument.

tumblr_m2lnruAmJ41rs80bdo1_500.gif

So I guess I'm supposed to review that thread everyday in order to stay familiar with the post requirement?

threads are PINNED at the top of forums for a reason. Obviously you have never bothered to read any of them. Give it a shot.

My daughter when to school with a couple of the players and my wife works with mother of a current player and there have been times when I felt I could have offered some unique insight regarding a new topic but was unable to create one.
Your daughter when to school?? exactly how does one do that??
I find your flame unprofessional and personally offensive.
Whatever shall I do??
The fact is that the post requirement is a cop out, but like you said yourself, don't let the facts get in the way.

Apparently you need help distinguishing between fact and opinion. The FACT is the post requirement was put in place to deter the drive by posters coming here to flame our board. The OPINION that you don't like it is immaterial.

I admit the thread pinned at the top of the forum isn't titled very well, but its not my place to correct it. The content of the thread was changed when the post count requirement was reduced.

60/40 I've already had my 4th beer.......I still hate G Tech

Golf. I will always appreciate the fact that you come in and drink for me when I can't. It means a lot to me buddy.

Lord knows I try Scottie........Yes it can be a challenge at times but being a true Auburn man I give 110%.

Post count up 1!

Icunthearyou,

Very classy 88.

icanthearyou - Since I have enough posts I think I'll start a thread! It shall be titled "Let's 86 poster 88"!! Anyone else like the idea? :nopityA: = 88

Icunthearyou,

Very classy 88.

I figured you could take a joke to divert from u our personal attacks.

Anyways, you have created much more drama than was intended by the simple stating of an opinion, so congratulations, you must be a hoot in real life when someone unintentionslly ruffles your feathers.

Icunthearyou,

Very classy 88.

Anyways, you have created much more drama than was intended by the simple stating of an opinion, so congratulations, you must be a hoot in real life when someone unintentionslly ruffles your feathers.

Interesting sense of humor you have. I can take a joke. I just don't get yours. Maybe you can explain it.

Icunthearyou,

Very classy 88.

Interesting sense of humor you have. I can take a joke. I just don't get yours. Maybe you can explain it.

Maybe I can.

Baked wings in bulk help our football players recover from post workouts as well. Thanks again to our friends at AU Nutrition.

BQ2PykzCcAAhK9g.jpg

Archived