There are few things more annoying.....

tiger88

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......than people who get more than say 5% (I feel like I'm being generous here.) of their post count from +1, +2, etc. type responses to other peoples posts. Nothing wrong with using it occassionally, but come on people. We don't need to be informed that you agree with 30-50% of what you read. Did I mention it clogs threads the hell up with a bunch of what in most cases is spam afa I'm concerned.

Jmhfo. (The f is for freaking :)/> ) Discuss, or don't.

+1

Hahahahaha

I've never done the '+1' thing....but I did hit 50 posts with this one. I'm about to start all kind of threads!

Maybe if new members weren't treared as second class citizens this wouldn't be an issue. i understand the reason but the 100 post requirement may be a bit of overkill. It was supposed to be temporary anyway...

The 100 post requirement was temporary just like it was originally intended to be. The requirement is now 50 and has been for months. But, don't let facts get in the way of your argument.

tumblr_m2lnruAmJ41rs80bdo1_500.gif

So I guess I'm supposed to review that thread everyday in order to stay familiar with the post requirement?

My daughter when to school with a couple of the players and my wife works with mother of a current player and there have been times when I felt I could have offered some unique insight regarding a new topic but was unable to create one.

I find your flame unprofessional and personally offensive. The fact is that the post requirement is a cop out, but like you said yourself, don't let the facts get in the way...

I really tried to interject humor ..... dang I tried.... -1. I understand that it can be annoying when you are short on time to look for good information (I've been working 60+ hour weeks and traveled to 5 cities in the last month), and all you find is filler, but this is also a place for us to blow off some steam. The post requirement is not necessarily a cop out when you consider the amount of people that aren't Auburn fans that flood the site around recruiting dates/games/etc. The amount of guests on here when Reuben flipped or when Chizik was fired was 500+ if I remember correctly. This place could easily become a s*** show with all the spam that could flood the place.

If you want to raise your post count why not head over to the Asylum. Isn't that the point of that place? I find it hilarious that people put weight in post counts like some grade school pissing contest.

......than people who get more than say 5% (I feel like I'm being generous here.) of their post count from +1, +2, etc. type responses to other peoples posts. Nothing wrong with using it occassionally, but come on people. We don't need to be informed that you agree with 30-50% of what you read. Did I mention it clogs threads the hell up with a bunch of what in most cases is spam afa I'm concerned.

One thing that is more annoying: someone who is not a mod but believes he or she should instruct others on how to conduct themselves.

Yeah, because no board ever polices itself without mod help. *snicker* I don't care if anyone listens or not, and I couldn't possibly care less if this thread annoyed you. It is a pathetic habit WHEN OVERUSED and a detriment to the board. Jmo and I stated it, get over it or be annoyed or whatever.

Jmhfo. (The f is for freaking :) ) Discuss, or don't.

+1

+1

^^^^

This

Word :/

100.gif Yo

Humble apologies

haven't read the whole thread yet

but the opening series was funny (and predictable?)

ETA: caught up now

All in all, good thread

and served to both inform and and to advance the aspirations of a few

One thing that is more annoying: someone who is not a mod but believes he or she should instruct others on how to conduct themselves.

Yeah, because no board ever polices itself without mod help. *snicker* I don't care if anyone listens or not, and I couldn't possibly care less if this thread annoyed you. It is a pathetic habit WHEN OVERUSED and a detriment to the board. Jmo and I stated it, get over it or be annoyed or whatever.

Your ego must be incredible for you to somehow believe that you are going to improve this site. You must have gotten a lot of positive reinforcement as a child. However, I respect your right to attempt to "police" others. So, don't get upset. Life is too short. Police on, 88. Can't wait for your next suggestion/criticism. We may all become better posters because of it. Then again, we might not.

+1

^^^^

This

++

(and we surely don't :poke: want to clog hell)

Amen

Me too

:iamwithstupid:/> time for a beer!!!!

Jmhfo. (The f is for freaking :) ) Discuss, or don't.

What is the sound of one hand posting?

If a post is logged in the woods, is still irrelevant?

If you write something here too quickly, is it a post haste?

If you are on fire when you write it, is it a post toastie?

The room that you're in when you write something here, is that your post office?

If you wrote it down and sent it to someone, would that be a post card?

+1

If you want to raise your post count why not head over to the Asylum. Isn't that the point of that place? I find it hilarious that people put weight in post counts like some grade school pissing contest.

+1

So, I am guessing the OP is not going to be in favor of the new +1 playoff?

You ... you..... I see what you did there.

:iamwithstupid:/> time for a beer!!!!

Wake up from your nap, drink a beer. My hero!

Archived