There are few things more annoying.....

tiger88

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......than people who get more than say 5% (I feel like I'm being generous here.) of their post count from +1, +2, etc. type responses to other peoples posts. Nothing wrong with using it occassionally, but come on people. We don't need to be informed that you agree with 30-50% of what you read. Did I mention it clogs threads the hell up with a bunch of what in most cases is spam afa I'm concerned.

Jmhfo. (The f is for freaking :) ) Discuss, or don't.

umad.jpg

......than people who get more than say 5% (I feel like I'm being generous here.) of their post count from +1, +2, etc. type responses to other peoples posts. Nothing wrong with using it occassionally, but come on people. We don't need to be informed that you agree with 30-50% of what you read. Did I mention it clogs threads the hell up with a bunch of what in most cases is spam afa I'm concerned.

Jmhfo. (The f is for freaking :)/> ) Discuss, or don't.

+1

One thing that IS more annoying are the people that care about "post count".

You can't make fun of people until your count is over 400, sorry.

Maybe if new members weren't treared as second class citizens this wouldn't be an issue. i understand the reason but the 100 post requirement may be a bit of overkill. It was supposed to be temporary anyway...

The 100 post requirement was temporary just like it was originally intended to be. The requirement is now 50 and has been for months. But, don't let facts get in the way of your argument.

tumblr_m2lnruAmJ41rs80bdo1_500.gif

So I guess I'm supposed to review that thread everyday in order to stay familiar with the post requirement?

My daughter when to school with a couple of the players and my wife works with mother of a current player and there have been times when I felt I could have offered some unique insight regarding a new topic but was unable to create one.

I find your flame unprofessional and personally offensive. The fact is that the post requirement is a cop out, but like you said yourself, don't let the facts get in the way...

Hey newbie, WarTiger is a Mod on here - like it or not, they make the rules.

I'm still trying to figure out what this thread has to do with football and why it's in the football thread. Oh, wait, my post count just went up. :)

Maybe if new members weren't treared as second class citizens this wouldn't be an issue. i understand the reason but the 100 post requirement may be a bit of overkill. It was supposed to be temporary anyway...

The 100 post requirement was temporary just like it was originally intended to be. The requirement is now 50 and has been for months. But, don't let facts get in the way of your argument.

So I guess I'm supposed to review that thread everyday in order to stay familiar with the post requirement?

My daughter when to school with a couple of the players and my wife works with mother of a current player and there have been times when I felt I could have offered some unique insight regarding a new topic but was unable to create one.

I find your flame unprofessional and personally offensive. The fact is that the post requirement is a cop out, but like you said yourself, don't let the facts get in the way...

Also and this is just my suggestion ...but don't take everything too seriously on this board...there are lots of opinions based on faulty logic, paranoia and just plain mis-information...but it's a great place for AU people to share their thoughts. ;D Have fun.

Also and this is just my suggestion ...but don't take everything too seriously on this board...there are lots of opinions based on faulty logic, paranoia and just plain mis-information...but it's a great place for AU people to share their thoughts. ;D Have fun.

+1 :Sing:

I'm still trying to figure out what this thread has to do with football and why it's in the football thread. Oh, wait, my post count just went up. :)/>

Lol

Did I ever tell you guys/gals I hate Ga. Tech.

We don't care.

thanks I'm working on my post count

POST count ? Did you say POST COUNT ? POST count ?

jim-mora-playoffs-o.gif

Jmhfo. (The f is for freaking :) ) Discuss, or don't.

One thing that is more annoying: someone who is not a mod but believes he or she should instruct others on how to conduct themselves.

We don't care.

POST count ? Did you say POST COUNT ? POST count ? :yay:

jim-mora-playoffs-o.gif

Looks like some of the posters could use some fruit, it helps with the post count.

BQ3NA93CQAAY_LL.jpg

We don't care.

Interesting fact: Approximately 11% of Golf's posts include the word beer. Father time, tell us about the 1916 GA Tech vs Sewanee (Cumberland) game.

pm your stories to me and ill post them as facts.

Archived