There are few things more annoying.....

tiger88

OP, this is summer camp for football...usually means that the rookies get hazed a bit...so lighten up. Oh, and a word of caution...make the mods mad at your own peril. No one twisted your arm to sign up on this site or post...jus sayin.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From our friends over at AU Nutrition. Here is their picture of a breakfast of champions.

BPdOJyGCcAAj1ws.jpg

Also a tidbit from a friend of our friends at AU Nutrition....

Brian Cain@BrianCainPeak 31 Jul

Cultivate self-discipline by establishing 3 daily disciplines such as making your bed, wearing a seat belt and never texting while u drive

......than people who get more than say 5% (I feel like I'm being generous here.) of their post count from +1, +2, etc. type responses to other peoples posts. Nothing wrong with using it occassionally, but come on people. We don't need to be informed that you agree with 30-50% of what you read. Did I mention it clogs threads the hell up with a bunch of what in most cases is spam afa I'm concerned.

Jmhfo. (The f is for freaking :)/> ) Discuss, or don't.

If this bothers you, then you probably don't have many real problems in your life.

Don't talk back to the policeman.

Who the heck cares about post count anyway? Outside of trolls, each person has their own opinion and post count shouldn't take away from the value of the opinion. Ooooooh your post count gets you "street cred" on a message board...get outta here hahahah

OP, this is summer camp for football...usually means that the rookies get hazed a bit...so lighten up. Oh, and a word of caution...make the mods mad at your own peril. No one twisted your arm to sign up on this site or post...jus sayin.

WB,

I'm fine and have enjoyed this thread. It is pretty darned funny in places. I just stated an opinion that is valid. I have been on this site for 10 years now, but thanks for the advice.

Those of us who were here before the merge understand that the fb forum is now a place where idiocy runs freely about unchecked. In the old days you'd get bitch slapped around by a bunch of folks for what many do here today, but those times are gone and we accept the fb forum for what it is now. Doesn't mean we can't gripe once in a while.

All I did was state a simple opinion. The fact that anyone would get upset about it is amusing.

WB,

I'm fine and have enjoyed this thread. It is pretty darned funny in places. I just stated an opinion that is valid. I have been on this site for 10 years now, but thanks for the advice.

Those of us who were here before the merge understand that the fb forum is now a place where idiocy runs freely about unchecked. In the old days you'd get bitch slapped around by a bunch of folks for what many do here today, but those times are gone and we accept the fb forum for what it is now. Doesn't mean we can't gripe once in a while.

All I did was state a simple opinion. The fact that anyone would get upset about it is amusing.

I agree. You are hilarious.

WB,

Wow. The old I know you are but what am I technique. Kudos, your best work so far.

WB,

What idiocy was checked in the old days and what do many do here today that would have resulted in a *itch slap in the old days? The +1 thing you are complaining about occurred on this board (and every board) since before the merger.

wde

WB,

Wow. The old I know you are but what am I technique. Kudos, your best work so far.

Thank you very little!

WB,

What idiocy was checked in the old days and what do many do here today that would have resulted in a *itch slap in the old days? The +1 thing you are complaining about occurred on this board (and every board) since before the merger.

wde

I never complained about +1 just the excessive use of it from a few people lately. Not a huge deal, just a pet peeve of mine. Afa the idiocy stuff, don't have the time or the urge to try and express that here. Mainly its just a lot more useless postings and duplicste threads. Meltdowns are catastrophic. We had some of the same stuff back then its just easier to limit when the crowd is small.

I like the new forum after the merge. It is what it is. Theres good stuff here if you have time to wade through the garbage, like this thread, lol.

I thought this might be an entertaining thread before I opened it ... Over a 100 posts since yesterday with a title like that! I just read the whole thing in 1 sitting ...

This is one sure-fire place to get thumped in the forehead if you get overly serious about silly stuff.

Btw, there is classic funny brilliance on this thread (with a smattering of "you might want some reality/perspective)

:beer2: This is getting good. Might as well have a drink at the airport for this entertainment. :beer2:

Here he comes to save the day!

We're relying on you Mr. Scot

I will say this is far more entertaining to read than the usual starting/he sucks QB threads, JHS expansion, player dismissed/arrested, and of course orange face masks/alternate uniform threads. It has potential to be a classic. Kudos to all as far as I'm concerned. :)

I will say this is far more entertaining to read than the usual starting/he sucks QB threads, JHS expansion, player dismissed/arrested, and of course orange face masks/alternate uniform threads. It has potential to be a classic. Kudos to all as far as I'm concerned. :)

+1 - wait, didn't this get us into this mess in the first place?

I will say this is far more entertaining to read than the usual starting/he sucks QB threads, JHS expansion, player dismissed/arrested, and of course orange face masks/alternate uniform threads. It has potential to be a classic. Kudos to all as far as I'm concerned. :)/>

Sad but true. :)

Archived