There are few things more annoying.....

tiger88

BTW - just because you have a "low post count", doesn't mean you are a new member. I have been a member for years - post like hell in the forums during the games, just not so much on the board here. Think I better get myself over 100 though...wish I had realized the ole "+1" trick...lol

It also has absolutely no bearing on whether your opinion or what you WANT to post is any less important than someone that has been here since the Mayflower sailed.

Since your post count is only 24, I will disregard what you said... :P/>

I guess shouldnt be surprised given the climate.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......than people who get more than say 5% (I feel like I'm being generous here.) of their post count from +1, +2, etc. type responses to other peoples posts. Nothing wrong with using it occassionally, but come on people. We don't need to be informed that you agree with 30-50% of what you read. Did I mention it clogs threads the hell up with a bunch of what in most cases is spam afa I'm concerned.

Jmhfo. (The f is for freaking :) ) Discuss, or don't.

:Sing:

Did I ever tell you guys/gals I hate Ga. Tech.

Just proves your age. I miss that pajama parade! ;)

yes I guess I am a little older then a few members :OnTheCan:

Saying YOU are a "little older" than a few members is like saying a Sumo wrestler is a "little larger".

Captain-Obvious.gif

So this guy calls the hospital and tells the nurse, "You gotta help me, my wife is having a baby!". The nurse says, "Is this her first child?". The man says, "No, you idiot, this is her husband!"

And the post count goes up by one!

So this guy calls the hospital and tells the nurse, "You gotta help me, my wife is having a baby!". The nurse says, "Is this her first child?". The man says, "No, you idiot, this is her husband!"

And the post count goes up by one!

Oh...what a knee slapper...thanks for the post count bump. Hi5

Did I ever tell you guys/gals I hate Ga. Tech.

Just proves your age. I miss that pajama parade! ;)

yes I guess I am a little older then a few members :OnTheCan:

Saying you are a "little older" than a few members is like saying a Sumo wrestler is a "little larger" than a few members.

Captain-Obvious.gif

Just because he shook hands with Noah doesn't make him old

A baby's laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds you will ever hear, Unless it's 3am. And you don't have a baby, And you're home alone.

Seriously? Feel better about yourself? You don't know me or why I would be posting at 3 am.

A baby's laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds you will ever hear, Unless it's 3am. And you don't have a baby, And you're home alone.

haha good one. =)

Reminds me of that two sentence scare contest reddit had.

"I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”"

Seriously? Feel better about yourself? You don't know me or why I would be posting at 3 am.

ummmmm ... 88, I think your joke detector may be turned off. Just cuz some folks have ribbed you doesn't make every post in reference to you. Reread.

ummmmm ... 88, I think your joke detector may be turned off. Just cuz some folks have ribbed you doesn't make every post in reference to you. Reread.

If that is the case, oops my bad.

Furreal. I don't even know you, brah. Goosfraba.

I inherited a sloppy, poorly run message board. I tried to bring order, instill discipline but, the mods and posters fought me at every turn. They were all against me. They laughed and scoffed at me behind my back. But the strawberries, ah the strawberries, that's where I had them. With a little cooperation I would have proved it too and with geometric logic. Naturally though the disloyal mods of AUF failed me in their investigation and the duplicate key was never found.

I inherited a sloppy, poorly run message board. I tried to bring order, instill discipline but, the mods and posters fought me at every turn. They were all against me. They laughed and scoffed at me behind my back. But the strawberries, ah the strawberries, that's where I had them. With a little cooperation I would have proved it too and with geometric logic. Naturally though the disloyal mods of AUF failed me in their investigation and the duplicate key was never found.

Impressive hearyou....Caine Mutiny......How many scoops of sand did it take??? See if you know that one

Impressive hearyou....Caine Mutiny......How many scoops of sand did it take??? See if you know that one

Gallon can of strawberries, 1 scoop of sand for each portion, 21 portions in all, 19 consumed by the officers and 2 by the mess boys, leaving about a quart of sand left. Do you know who wrote the book Mr. Golf?

Gallon can of strawberries, 1 scoop of sand for each portion, 21 portions in all, 19 consumed by the officers and 2 by the mess boys, leaving about a quart of sand left. Do you know who wrote the book Mr. Golf?

Mr Wouk

Mr Wouk

Wow!, now that is impressive. You are only the second person I have ever known who got that right off the top of his head. The other guy is a heck of a golfer who graduated last in his class from the Air Force Academy.

Mr Wouk

Wow!, now that is impressive. You are only the second person I have ever known who got that right off the top of his head.

Great movie also doesn't hurt that I'm a huge Bogart, MacMurray and Kramer fan.

Archived